shape
carat
color
clarity

Tell me about ISRAEL ROSE/New York Estate Jewelry?

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone purchased from them? If so, how was the service? Complaints, etc. Would love some feedback prior to making a purchase with them. Thanks in advance.... :wavey:

lindacat

Rough_Rock
I purchased a $7500 diamond ring (antique) from them about 2 weeks ago. David was absolutely wonderful to work with! He made sure that all my questions were answered, even though I had alot of them, and it took me awhile to decide on what I really wanted. He bent over backwards to help me in any way he could.
There are also testimonials on their website and I think all the ones I saw were pretty favorable as well.
I purchased via the internet on a Thursday afternoon; they sized the ring and mailed it Friday via Express Mail, and I had the ring on Saturday AM (NY to Nebraska). I would say their service is very, very good, and I love my ring (pictured next to my name).
Good luck, and please post a picture if you make your purchase! I am usually under the Antique forum and only see this one occasionally. Good Luck!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
lindacat|1308771725|2952208 said:
I purchased a $7500 diamond ring (antique) from them about 2 weeks ago. David was absolutely wonderful to work with! He made sure that all my questions were answered, even though I had alot of them, and it took me awhile to decide on what I really wanted. He bent over backwards to help me in any way he could.
There are also testimonials on their website and I think all the ones I saw were pretty favorable as well.
I purchased via the internet on a Thursday afternoon; they sized the ring and mailed it Friday via Express Mail, and I had the ring on Saturday AM (NY to Nebraska). I would say their service is very, very good, and I love my ring (pictured next to my name).
Good luck, and please post a picture if you make your purchase! I am usually under the Antique forum and only see this one occasionally. Good Luck!

Thanks lindacat for your response....and btw, that is one GORGEOUS ring.....I had to go back and look at your post. Congrats..... :love:

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
They have some of the most gorgeous rings ....

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Pink Tower|1308778544|2952294 said:
They have some of the most gorgeous rings ....

And watches! And many of their watches come with original papers/boxes, which is rare on the secondary watch market.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results