shape
carat
color
clarity

Teeth!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
OK, I admit it.. it's icky. But I want to explain first and you tell me what you think.

When I had dental insurance... BACK IN THE DAY!!! I kept really good care of my teeth. MY family has ..'soft' teeth, my mohter, my father, my brother, my granmother.... so unless we coat our teeth with fake teeth they will always get a cavity.. and then I am sure that Fake teeth would.

Well before I got divorced I had a lot fo work done on my teeth.. coupla crowns, coupla filling.. etc. Teeth cleaned.. That was about 5 years ago. The only thing I had left to fix was a tooth in the FFFAAARR back on top.. Well as soon as my insurance ran out... divorce killed me... My far back tooth lost it's filling. It had to have been the oldest filling in my mouth.. umm about 15yrs old. Well... When i had the other work done, they had left this one for the last. They told me that it would need a root canal and a crown. Well.. after the insurance is gone and the money is gone.. well you are $hit out of luck. SO my tooth got progressively worse. IT hurt soooo bad. I would go to the Dr. and beg them to give me penicillion so that the infection would go away for just a little while. SOmetimes they would write one.. other times I would have to go to a different Dr. All the while paying the money for the visst. Sometimes, if I was lucky, they would give me painkillers. But only sometimes. It was horrible.. for months I would just sit on the floor and cry. Finally when I had enough money to go back to the dentist, they told me that the tooth would need a root canal 1200 plus a crown 800.00 or I would have to have oral surgery because of the roots and the state of my tooth 1200 for extraction plus 1200 for dental fees, anths. etc. Yeh right. I paid them the 70 dollars, they gave me a pres. for penn and off I would go.. for another 6 months. It is funny the pain you can endure when you know that you need a place to live more than a root canal.

Anyway, the state would not pull it because I needed oral surgery so it was not a 'standard' extraction. No one would let me pay with payments and my credit was already screwed from my divorce. So I would suck back some Vicodin and Pen. for a few months, cry a lot more and pray to God that I would not die. Called the ADA.. nothing they could do.. callled Dental schools, nothing they could do. And .. I have already tried the family route.. that is not an option. Finally I think the root died... but not really, that is when my tooth just was so bad it disenigrates every once in a while and I loose a bit more of the tooth. I have learned not to chew on that side of my mouth and not to mess with it... but I can feel the hole there.. just promising the future pain when I finally do get it fixed.

Well.. here I am 6 months from getting married and willing to wait 6 more months so I can get this thing taken care of once and for all. Here is the kicker... about a month ago it started bleeding.. quite constantly... sometimes I wake up at night and have to spit out the blood or make myself sick, sometimes it does not bleed, other times, I cannot make it stop.

I have kept up my regime over the month years about keeping my teeth clean. When I go to the dentist and have them check it out, they say that my other teeth look good.. but I need to get that one taken care of NOW!!! But I just move on... cause I have yet to find a money tree growing in my back yard.. and the ADA will not accpet food stamps.

So anyway.. now I am scared... I can't do anything about it, there is nothing that I can do... I just have to wait.. but the bleeding scares me... and well.... the point is... that .. well I am almost terrified...
7.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
MINE,
OMG that''s just awful. Why can''t your fiance pay for you to go to the dentist, or oral surgeon??? The bleeding is scary I''m sure. You can''t wait, you need to get this taken care if pronto. ASAP!!! If this was one of your daughters you would get it taken care of I''m sure. Time to take care of YOU.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I admit it.. I down play it to him. It is my ... downfall.. I am sure. I don;t let him know it is that bad. He is a wonderful man and he would worry a lot. But he is already taking on a whole new ball game with kids and me and me not bringing any money into this marriage. HE is paying for the wedding and the rings and everything.. UGH...

He worries about it though cause he knows that it gives me problems sometimes. I guesss I just keep telling myself that I can ghold out and wait till the insurance comes... then I get scared and then I get mad at myslef for getting scared...
26.gif
I know.. it''s crazy

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
He sounds like such a wonderful man and am sure he wouldn''t want you to suffer in silence. I worry about infection, so I beg of you to tell him and get it fixed. PLEASE!!!!!
2.gif

lost on 5th

Shiny_Rock
oh my... im so sorry to hear you are having so much trouble.. i cant discribe the feeling reading what you wrote, because im not sure what to say. i know what you are feeling rather well. i just had similar work done after MONTHS of pain and weeks without more than an hour or 2 of sleep a night (the cycle of the pain killers)

if it is bleeding, should find a way to take care of it...somehow. i wish i knew of a way to help.

??? and friends related to a dentist?? or co-workers. they might go on trust as opposed to credit. maybe.....

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I know this might not be sound advice, but here's what I would consider doing....

Go to a reputable dentist. Have the work done. Then when it's time to pay the bill, give them $100. Every month pay them a monthly payment. They won't like it, but in essence you're forcing them to handle you on a payment basis. Possibly put a larger 'downpayment' when you have the work done and pay installments of $100.

It's tough brakes but I would feel less worse about making a dental office suffer through payments than suffer through the pain you're experiencing now.

It's not like a 'gas n go' or a 'dine n ditch,' they'll get their money. Just not all at once.

Good Luck

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
MINE!!,

I just had to post here when I read this. Just in case, this is a guy's perspective so it's somewaht addressing those concerns of yours.

First let me say how sorry I feel for you. This is terrible!

Now the advice - This is seriously important to get taken care of, constant bleeding is not a good sign. Please tell your fiance. It's important as I'm sure he is as concerned about your health as he is about his own.

If you were my fiancee in this situation, I would gladly give up the wedding, the ring, whatever it would take to get your health taken care of. I'd care more about that than some of these external things that are nice, but not necessary.

A ring can be bought later, a wedding can be held at the County Courthouse, etc. You health cannot be replaced.....for both his sake and yours, find a way to get this checked and fixed!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am not trying to scare you or make you worry and more, however if you do not go and get that tooth taken care of the infection could spread to your other teeth. You are better off taking care of one tooth now and paying however you can then paying for 5 later....Tell you sweetie he will understand.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
I would talk to your fiance. Please get it taken care of. I can tell it''s praying on your mind. Could your fiance take on the short term loan? If it were my fiance, I''d want to know. I pains me that your dentist wouldn''t take care of this; and you have no recourse.

Erin may have a point. But, my dentist does take payment plans. Could you pay the dentist in kind - like working there? This really burns my butt. Tiimes have changed. My friend''s Dad practiced law down there - in the more rural areas. He''d accept chickens as payment.

Have you ever served in the military? Have you called Carolina - the oral surgury department? Since your husband is a professor, can he get you into the university system? Does he know any professors at Carolina?

I don''t mean to scare you; but, this could affect your heart. So, there may be more at stake. I''m glad your on rounds of anti-biotics.

Headerlyn

Rough_Rock
Your situation sounds terrible. I am so sorry you are having troubles that are preventing you from getting oral work done. My boyfriend had a tooth that had a cavity in it and he procrastinated forever and finally after it bothered him enough he went and had it looked at. Come to find out he had a cavity in one tooth and his wisdom tooth (which had rotted away slowly because there was also a cavity in the wisdom tooth) was right beside that tooth was in bad shape. So he got the regular tooth that had the cavity filled and then scheduled a surgery to get his wisdom teeth cut out. He had dental insurance but it wasn''t really great (whose dental insurance is!!!) but it eventually got to be something that was sooooo painful for him he had to get it done. It was only going to get worse if he left it there. I would definitely advise talking to your fiance about it or seeing if your dentist office will offer payment plans.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,
I feel so bad for you! The pain you must be going through must be horrifying.

I am going to get to the point... YOU CAN DIE FROM THIS!

My father is a dentist. He is actually retiring soon, 75 years old! (England) Any who - from what I know of having a father in the industry this is really something dangerous. Even though it''s a tooth in your mouth, it’s the same as having an infested leg or body injury. You can loose a leg if the wound forms harmful bacteria. If antibiotics are taken for a long period of time, it might not work anymore – that is why people loose a limb even after they have medical treatment. It’s the same for your mouth. I’m sorry for being so blunt, but you really have to do something about this. The greatest danger in self-treatment may be self-diagnosis!

If a route canal were not an option in terms of money I would ask for a dentist to extract the tooth immediately. This will still cost a certain amount but it will be cheaper than a route canal. While you are waiting for your appointment I would recommend rinsing your mouth out with lukewarm (sea salt) water. You can buy this at any grocery store. Do this every 2 hours. Stay away from cold or hot food or drinks. Drink one serving of Vit. C every day.

Talk to your husband to be. If you love each other you have to support each other. If he was in the same situation you would help him would you not? Good luck. Please check in and let us know....GOOD LUCK!

Please read on...
"Dental decay is one of the most prevalent infectious diseases of man. It is a localized, progressive demineralization of the hard tissues of the crown (enamel) and root surfaces of teeth. The demineralization is caused by acids produced by bacteria, particularly mutans Streptococci and possibly lactobacilli."

People with severe gum disease may be prone to releasing bacterial poisons known as endotoxins into their bloodstream, which may help explain the link between gum infections and cardiovascular disease. The poisons emitted by some bacteria, may create chronic inflammatory conditions in the blood vessels that can lead to heart disease.

Different types:
Chronic- Periodontitis is typically a slow moving condition, taking many months or even years to develop. Once the disease develops and is diagnosed, it is never really cured. Instead it is managed, much like other chronic conditions like high blood pressure or diabetes.

Insidious- Periodontitis is usually silent until its later stages. That is, patients typically have no symptoms until the disease has progressed very far. It must be diagnosed through a thorough periodontal exam. Symptoms which do occur late in the disease are bleeding gums, sore or itchy gums, loose teeth, change in bite, bad breath, and acute gum abscesses.

The goal is to control the current active infection and then closely monitor for signs of disease activity on a regular basis. Once susceptible to this disease it must be monitored for the rest of the patient''s life. The ultimate goal is to prevent further bone loss and keep the teeth involved for as long as possible.

I’m sorry for scaring you – I don’t want to make things worse – I JUST WANT TO HELP!
GOOD LUCK!!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay here is some tough love...

PLEASE do not put your WEDDING and other superfluous things like rings or other fun stuff before your HEALTH! didn't you just get a new custom engagement ring? it's beautiful. but why couldn't that money have gone to fit your tooth? seriously! don't mess with your health here! i can't believe that you would rather put off fixing something that sounds like it is VERY DIRE to what...continue on with the wedding planning? does your fiance know about it? I couldn't tell from the post. if not, TELL HIM! he WILL help you...part of marriage is a partnership, you are no longer on your own here, include him in what is going on...respect him enough to let him help you.

Smarten up and get this fixed ASAP. no matter what else has to be put on hold, health should not be on the back burner. A wedding or other things can wait, but this cannot any longer, ESPECIALLY if you are waking up bleeding at nights!

edited to add that i see he knows but you downplay it, do not do this! if it is really causing you this much pain and is BLEEDING (scary) then tell him that you need his help. you are getting married, he is 'taking on' the responsibility because he loves you. i am sure he does not want you to keel over one day from blood poisoning or something!!! honestly, i am shaking my head here because I cannot understand just ignoring a problem like this. if nothing else, the first hint of pain or blood would have sent me scrounging in the streets to pay for it...don't mess with your health!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
MINE,
You have been given some very good advice. Now go get it taken care of. Don''t risk your health. You have your daughters to look after, and I know how much you love them. So be smart and tell your fiance, he will be more than happy to help you. No excuses, just tell him tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Mara ,

I understand what you are saying and I do appreciate everyones encouragement and advice.

I suppose I should ''clarify'' about my FI. He knows that I have had some problems with my tooth. But it has not hurt in such a very long time. It has not hurt in over a year and a half now. Until recently, we never thought about it.. well he never thought about it.. I just thought of it being a thorn in my side.

After we decided that we were going to get married the thought crossed my mind that ''oh.. now I can get this tooth pulled'' And thought nothing else of it. The end was in sight. So yes.. he did buy me a custom engagement ring, but he was not trading my health for a ring. Neither one of us thought about it. After all, I had been dealing with it for so long, what was a year more going to matter?

Let me clarify also my.. hesitation.. on letting him know about what is going on. When I say that he is ''paying'' for the wedding and everything.. I mean that

#1... I dropped out of 2nd summer session cause I was fried.. but tuition is my only form of income... so he said that he would pay my rent, etc so that I could take a break.

#2... Here is a wonderful man that now much take on the financial burden of a FAMILY... not just a wife.. I bring nothing to the table.

#3,,,. He has been working so hard and pulling 2 classes this session to get extra money to pay off all his debts so that we can start our lives together.

#4... I refuse to beleive that I AM SOOO close to the time.. so close to getting this taken care of through insurance, and I just cannot hold out a little longer.

I am afraid.. very afraid actually. I keep thinking that if he and I were not together then I would not be getting it fixed now anyway.
I have lived without money for so long.. I have learned to do things as.. cheaply... as possible. This is the first time in a long time that I see a light at the end of this crappy tunnel and now I am going to ruin it for everyone because I have a toothache? I am torn. I am not materialistic. Hell, I wish I was.. at least I wish I had the means to be materialistic. This goes deeper than the material... This goes to a place where everything is finally going right... I will NOT let this stupid tooth screw it up for me or him or my babies.

I have read all of your wonderful advice. Sometimes though I cannot help but to feel that dentists TELL you that you need to get it taken care of cause it causes this and that and this and that.... I mean they ARE going to make 2200 if I do it now. I do not mean to sound cynical.. but sometimes I feel it. They had no interest in helping me before... but if I had my checkbook they would.

I tried to set up payment plans.. I actually talked to over 40+ dentists within 150miles.. each said that they had to have payment upon serivces. No payments...

I know that I should grow up.. but I have been so GROWN up about this for a long time. I have dealt with it before... UGh.... I am just torn.... UGh

Thank you again everyone for your concern. I really appreciate it and please don''t think that it has fallen on deaf ears.. I have been thinking about everything everyone has said... I am jsut so torn....

Thanks

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
MINE,
I mean this in a nice way so don''t take offense. You came here asking for advice. You have gotten it and still are hemming and hawing. I have no words for that. I know your situation is tough, but your health is at risk. I didn''t say this before, but I''ll say it now. If you get an infection it can hurt more than your tooth it can get into your bloodstream and make you seriously ill. If that''s not a wake up call, I give up. You have put yourself last out of necessity, but your guy wants a healthy wife and your daughters deserve a healthy mom. I am sorry if I am alarming you, but I don''t know how else to put it.
2.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine, i have dental insurance and for the type of work you''re having done, i have to pay 1/2 as a deposit before they''ll start work.....

wasn''t your ex in the service? is he still? do you qualify for anything that way?

here''s another idea, go this week to the courthouse and get yourself married asap. small civil ceremony just for the two of you and the kids. then go ahead with dental work AND the planned formal wedding.

Mine, you''ve got to take care of yourself right now. the long term health risks are just not worth it. i think it is great that you''re aware of the financial burden your honey has taken on....but it was his decision to get involved with you in the first place. and you do bring something to the table: love.

peace, movie zombie

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
This is very serious. You need to do whatever it takes to take care of it. Erin''s idea is not a bad one. Do you know any local dentists who might agree to a payment plan?

I speak from experience--I was always raised to take surpeme care of myself, including oral hygiene/care. When I was broke years ago, I''d pay the dentist $20 a month...it kept me in cleanings. I ate ramen and boxed mac n cheese but I made sure i got my a** to the dentist. You need the same attitude.

I am so sorry for your suffering and pain and I can sympathize about how thins can happen when money is tight but you must take care of your teeth. Reprioritize your fiannces, try to find a dentist wo will take a payment plan and get it fixed. Pronto.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/15/2005 9:48:29 PM
Author: MINE!!
Mara ,

I understand what you are saying and I do appreciate everyones encouragement and advice.

I suppose I should ''clarify'' about my FI. He knows that I have had some problems with my tooth. But it has not hurt in such a very long time. It has not hurt in over a year and a half now. Until recently, we never thought about it.. well he never thought about it.. I just thought of it being a thorn in my side.

After we decided that we were going to get married the thought crossed my mind that ''oh.. now I can get this tooth pulled'' And thought nothing else of it. The end was in sight. So yes.. he did buy me a custom engagement ring, but he was not trading my health for a ring. Neither one of us thought about it. After all, I had been dealing with it for so long, what was a year more going to matter?

Let me clarify also my.. hesitation.. on letting him know about what is going on. When I say that he is ''paying'' for the wedding and everything.. I mean that

#1... I dropped out of 2nd summer session cause I was fried.. but tuition is my only form of income... so he said that he would pay my rent, etc so that I could take a break.

#2... Here is a wonderful man that now much take on the financial burden of a FAMILY... not just a wife.. I bring nothing to the table.

#3,,,. He has been working so hard and pulling 2 classes this session to get extra money to pay off all his debts so that we can start our lives together.

#4... I refuse to beleive that I AM SOOO close to the time.. so close to getting this taken care of through insurance, and I just cannot hold out a little longer.

I am afraid.. very afraid actually. I keep thinking that if he and I were not together then I would not be getting it fixed now anyway.
I have lived without money for so long.. I have learned to do things as.. cheaply... as possible. This is the first time in a long time that I see a light at the end of this crappy tunnel and now I am going to ruin it for everyone because I have a toothache? I am torn. I am not materialistic. Hell, I wish I was.. at least I wish I had the means to be materialistic. This goes deeper than the material... This goes to a place where everything is finally going right... I will NOT let this stupid tooth screw it up for me or him or my babies.

I have read all of your wonderful advice. Sometimes though I cannot help but to feel that dentists TELL you that you need to get it taken care of cause it causes this and that and this and that.... I mean they ARE going to make 2200 if I do it now. I do not mean to sound cynical.. but sometimes I feel it. They had no interest in helping me before... but if I had my checkbook they would.

I tried to set up payment plans.. I actually talked to over 40+ dentists within 150miles.. each said that they had to have payment upon serivces. No payments...

I know that I should grow up.. but I have been so GROWN up about this for a long time. I have dealt with it before... UGh.... I am just torn.... UGh

Thank you again everyone for your concern. I really appreciate it and please don''t think that it has fallen on deaf ears.. I have been thinking about everything everyone has said... I am jsut so torn....

Thanks
Mine,

You have gotten a lot of good advice, basically all saying the same thing, so I wasn''t going to say anything, except that it seems like you''re still trying to decide what to do. I know this must be scary. Besides the amount of money, hearing a diagnosis can be scary as well...for your fiance and for your children, you really need to be selfish and put yourself first here. It is a lot of money, but you are worth it. If it means doing something like Erin said, even if you incur additional charges, the threat to your health has been taken care of. Things happen when you least expect it...but wouldn''t you rather have this be one less stress as you head towards your wedding day? We all just want you to be happy & healthy, I hope you understand that and just get this taken care of. I wish you lots of luck taking care of this, but please don''t put this off!

In your PS profile it says you''re from NC, perhaps this website (if you haven''t already tried these routes) would be able to show you to the right direction: http://www.communityhealth.dhhs.state.nc.us/dental/access_2.htm
Email them? Or maybe some of the agencies they have listed.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine,

I just want to throw 2 words at you.

sepsis
- a toxic condition resulting from the spread of bacteria or their products from a focus of infection; especially : SEPTICEMIA

septicemia - invasion of the bloodstream by virulent microorganisms from a local seat of infection accompanied especially by chills, fever, and prostration -- called also blood poisoning

Neither of these sounds like fun, do they? Is it really worth gambling whether or not "you've had this so long, you refuse to think you can't wait a little longer?"

NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING is worth more than your health. Especially when you've got 2 precious little girls who depend on you. Tell your FI that the condition has become serious NOW. I can't stress this enough.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
NICO is something else that could happen from it.
I have a friend that is going to have half her lower jaw removed because of it.
Hers was from an infected wisdom tooth that she ignored too long.
http://www.drshankland.com/nico.html
http://www.drshankland.com/nico.html

Scary stuff you need to talk to your hubby 2 be and get it taken care of right away.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine - you have had some superb advice here. Now I will add my 2 cents and hope it may help too. If the situation was reversed and your fiance was having this problem, wouldn''t you move heaven and earth to get it taken care of? Of course he would want to do the same for you and may be angry if you are not honest with him about the trouble you are having. You must get this taken care of asap. Think to the future, the cost of this will not be an issue so much in a couple of years, but the long term consequences could be and for years to come. Sounds like you have been through a heck of a lot, but your health is priceless and I know it is a shame but far more important than a wedding. You owe it to your fiance and daughters to sort this out. Start today. You must give your fiance the chance to help you and you must let him. Taking Vicodin and penicillin won''t get rid of the problem, only ease it slightly for a short time. You don''t want to be taking these meds too often. Hope this helps, let us know how you get on, but please listen to all the advice you have had and tell your fiance and get an appointment.

Best of luck.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2005 10:17:58 PM
Author: movie zombie
Mine, i have dental insurance and for the type of work you're having done, i have to pay 1/2 as a deposit before they'll start work.....

wasn't your ex in the service? is he still? do you qualify for anything that way?

here's another idea, go this week to the courthouse and get yourself married asap. small civil ceremony just for the two of you and the kids. then go ahead with dental work AND the planned formal wedding.

Mine, you've got to take care of yourself right now. the long term health risks are just not worth it. i think it is great that you're aware of the financial burden your honey has taken on....but it was his decision to get involved with you in the first place. and you do bring something to the table: love.

peace, movie zombie
I couldn't concur more. Our dental insurance will only pay UP TO 1k max each year. Please explore the military services as an option. If that doesn't pan out, go and get married at a civil service.

Please understand that many doctors say - as your hair, nails & teeth go - there's your health.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2005 9:48:29 PM
I will NOT let this stupid tooth screw it up for me or him or my babies.
If you think this "stupid tooth" is going to screw it up, then you have no faith in your to be. I hope this doesn''t come across as ugly; but, stupid teeth (metaphor) of some kind will be part of your life together. He''s not going to view you as "weak".

Having a great fear of doctors in general, I''m the last person to tell people to go to the dentist or doctor. But, honestly - people aren''t being chicken little about this. It isn''t just a tooth - by the time it hurts it''s usually progressed beyond repair. And, what might be localized could become generalized into the body.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Mine--This is mission critical time for you. From your posts, I can tell you have lived through a lot and would do anything for your 2 beautiful daughters. And the most important thing you can do for your daughters (and fiance) is to be there for them. I''ll be blunt here: Get this taken care of NOW or you might die. Blood poisoning is very serious and very hard to cure. When my son was 6 he went septic and nearly died. It took months of IV antibiotics to treat him which I have to tell you was way more expensive than the costs you are facing. So, do whatever you have to do to get this done...get married at the courthouse so you have insurance, use your fiance''s credit card, ask him to pay--whatever. This is not the time to be a martyr.
JUST GET IT DONE!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I have an appointment with the dentist this afternoon at 4:20.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Godspeed. Our thoughts will be with you.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wanted to echo Lorelei''s thoughts re: if the tables were turned. It was something I thought of last nite as well.

Bottom line is that you are marrying this man and about to join your life with him. For better or worse right? When you say ''burdening him'', I am sure he does not see it that way, he obviously loves you and your daughters and wants to be with you. His dream most like does not include an in-pain, blood poisoned, hole in the tooth you. So get it fixed!!

The others noted some scary stuff, but true. Mouths are dirty objects just teeming with bacteria, normally it works to your advantage to protect you from OTHER bacteria, but in this case it may be slowly doing longer term damage.

I''m happy to hear you have the appt this afternoon. Please get this taken care of whatever it takes and include your fiance in what is REALLY going on. He would be horrified I am sure to hear you wake up bleeding at night!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/16/2005 11:31:11 AM
I have an appointment with the dentist this afternoon at 4:20.

That''s just great, good luck, let us know how you get on.
35.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2005 10:12:34 PM
Author: kaleigh
MINE,
I mean this in a nice way so don''t take offense. You came here asking for advice. You have gotten it and still are hemming and hawing. I have no words for that. I know your situation is tough, but your health is at risk. I didn''t say this before, but I''ll say it now. If you get an infection it can hurt more than your tooth it can get into your bloodstream and make you seriously ill. If that''s not a wake up call, I give up. You have put yourself last out of necessity, but your guy wants a healthy wife and your daughters deserve a healthy mom. I am sorry if I am alarming you, but I don''t know how else to put it.
2.gif
Well said.......so well said there is nothing more to add.

I completely agree.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Mine--I am so glad you are going today. It will be such a relief for you to have this done finally!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results