shape
carat
color
clarity

Teaser shots of new ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Teaser shots of new ring! I went out and got a mani last week so I could take nice pictures for everyone here, then couldn't find my camera. These are taken with my iPhone.... so anyways, I found my camera and now my mani looks like crap! So I will post a billion pictures and specs soon.

Ring size 7 1/4 and the main diamond is a 3.18 or 3.19 (the side diamonds are about 72-74 points each, cant remember right now)

This picture is all of the fire that spits off of it in the car!!!
18.gif

sbnewring.jpg

If you compare this picture and the next picture....... I think the next one looks larger with the hair binder around it.

sbnewring1.jpg

See it looks larger ... I would like to change settings eventually, but this one was $700+ to repair... so not right now!

sbnewring2.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
its beautiful! what a great size!

Last one for now! I got my old e-ring resized and appraised as well, AND bought two new Tiffany rings (the elsa peretti stackers) that I''ll share pictures of soon! Promise!

sbnewring3.jpg

Date: 8/17/2009 4:58:15 PM
Author: D&T
its beautiful! what a great size!

I got this when my grandmother passed away in June...

With that said, I had a friend call it "gaudy" and another one said it looks very "costumey".

I was very
7.gif

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2009 5:01:30 PM
Author: swedish bean
I got this when my grandmother passed away in June...

With that said, I had a friend call it ''gaudy'' and another one said it looks very ''costumey''.

I was very
7.gif
People are just jealous.
It''s gorgeous!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to hear about your grandma. Your friends are just jealous, that ring is absolutely gorgeous! I love family pieces and the memories/meanings behind them!
1.gif

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh and there is NOTHING gaudy or costumey about your ring!

So far the best comment I''ve had on it was, "OHMIGOD-IS-THAT-A-REAL-DIAMOND?" "Yes" "Wow!! That would like, cost a million dollars!!" lol from my cute hair stylist!

Black Jade

Brilliant_Rock
It''s a gorgeous ring.
Ignore jealous people and just enjoy it.
I love family jewelry. i bet you remember your lovey grandmother whenever you wear it.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Not gaudy at all, it''s beautiful in fact. It seems well proportioned (to your finger) to me. How sweet it was your grandmother''s.

sds061

Rough_Rock
Very pretty!!
36.gif

Date: 8/17/2009 5:14:37 PM
Author: Black Jade
It''s a gorgeous ring.
Ignore jealous people and just enjoy it.
I love family jewelry. i bet you remember your lovey grandmother whenever you wear it.

I do think of her-- every single day. It''s been extremely hard for me since she passed away.. I think there might be something wrong with me.

But, I wanted to hurry and get this project done so I could think happy things--- and it''s been helping!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
It doesn''t look gaudy at all. It looks icey blue and beautiful. I''m sorry about your grandma.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2009 5:07:14 PM
Author: Burberrygirl
Oh and there is NOTHING gaudy or costumey about your ring!

I so agree. Your ring is absolutely lovely! Don''t let rude people make you feel badly.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, and it suits your hand perfectly! It doesn''t look gaudy at all, IMO. Wear it in good health!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
Gorgeous!
30.gif

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is very lovely - and I love the picture with the fire flashes! You are so lucky to have such a fine remembrance of your grandmother.

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! It''s not gaudy whatsoever.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The people who made those comments are nuts!! This ring is definitely not costumy or gaudy, in fact I find it very elegant and tasteful!! It is just stunning, and the size of the stones looks perfect on your hand. The stones are gorgeous, please don''t let rude remarks from jealous people prevent you from enjoying your ring. It''s so beautiful, and I for one would love to see more pics!!!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful and looks very nice on your hand - not gaudy at all. Sorry for your loss, but what a lovely way to remember your grandmother.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just bet your Grandma would be very happy and proud to see that ring on your finger. Don''t let people and their jealously take one thing away from your pleasure of having and wearing it!

It is beautiful and I can''t wait for many more pics!!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
just BEAUTIFUL!
18.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
You have a gorgeous ring! Not at all gaudy. Looks great on you.

Shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
It''s stunning and beautiful just as it is! The rude comment is what''s ugly.
38.gif

ms.halo

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/17/2009 4:59:01 PM
Last one for now! I got my old e-ring resized and appraised as well, AND bought two new Tiffany rings (the elsa peretti stackers) that I''ll share pictures of soon! Promise!

Did you end up getting the rose gold stacker??? Your ring is gorgeous--don''t listen to your friends. And what a lovely reminder of your grandmother.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
now that''s a beautiful ring! congrats!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wowza it''s stunning! I''d never think it was fake or costumey!

Date: 8/17/2009 7:37:17 PM
Author: ms.halo

Date: 8/17/2009 4:59:01 PM
Last one for now! I got my old e-ring resized and appraised as well, AND bought two new Tiffany rings (the elsa peretti stackers) that I'll share pictures of soon! Promise!

Did you end up getting the rose gold stacker??? Your ring is gorgeous--don't listen to your friends. And what a lovely reminder of your grandmother.

I actually did go in and try the band on. Well, first the lady looked at me like I was nuts (then handed me a $17k band and an eternity 5 carat $30k band and pretty much acted like I should whip out cash because it "looked so great") anyhoo, I tried it on and was just not in love with it. The price I saw online was $500, the store one was $1150-- so I'm guessing I saw one that was bigger, thus the proportions were off to me. I plan on going in some time this week and might ask to see the thinner one :) So no, I didn't get it (yet)!

Edit: and to be fair, the 5 carat eternity DID look amazing and great, but I am not planning on spending $30,000 on my wedding band (but that's just me!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results