shape
carat
color
clarity

Teaser #2 and #3...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look fantastic! Congrats!!! And your bouquet is just breathtaking.

Can''t wait to see the rest!

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much ladies... I just realized that I never offered my thanks for all of your wonderful comments!!!

FacetFire.. sorry for the delay... there were some definite moments of question with the dress...inside the slit at the top there is another layer of fabric that acts kind of like a bra.. so I wasnt completely worried about showing too much cleavage.. it was definitely NOT modest.. but i didnt show anything.. its just a matter of your comfort level... I will say this.. i LOVED the dress.. and I wouldnt have traded it for the world.. not even the two or three times where I was conscious of showing a little... everything was covered... no big deal...
My hubby is an architect.. so when I started looking for dresses my #1 thing I was looking for was neckline!!! After the ceremony he said to me "Why did you do that to me????" and I said (very innocently) "what???" and he said "wear a dress like THAT?!?!?!?"
30.gif
hehe.. it made me giggle.. but the dress had the effect I wanted it to... so I couldnt be happier!!! if you have a dress that you are in love with, that has a somewhat non-modest neckline.. I encourage you to try it on many times... sit in it... bend over.. .etc.. you get the idea.. make sure you are comfy.. and a good seamstress can always add a hook here.. or a little more fabric there in order to make it a little more comfy for you...
Hope that helps...

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
your dress is sooooo pretty i love it fit you to the tee!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results