shape
carat
color
clarity

Tea- Have you tried this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
www.fullbloomtea.com They sell these dried tea blooms that when steeped in boiled water "Twist, turn, move and appear to bloom right before your eyes into floral bouquets." I have never seen/heard of anything like it & they look so pretty & the whole idea is just too cool. I ordered a free sample & cant wait to try that puppy. They sell cute little sets if I like these I think I may have found a good gift idea.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
That is so cool!!! I am totally going to have to order a sample! They would be such a great gift for someone who likes tea
1.gif

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
They look very cool. I cant wait to see how it looks/taste. If it really looks that pretty once you pour water over I wont want to drink it.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
most specialty tea and coffee stores have these as well...we were in one last month and my mom LOVES tea so i always get her little tea items when we are traveling and they had these flower bloom things so i got her a few of those for fun! hehee. she says they are very cute...i haven''t seen them ''in action''.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i have, but not from this company. i ordered MIL some from www.rariteas.com for mother's day. she LOVED the tea. it was actually very neat & tasty.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think some of the Numi teas also do this - I could have sworn I saw some at Williams-Sonoma.
1.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve never seen this before! I love tea so I definitely just ordered the samples...I can''t wait to try them!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I''ve had what look like the Aloha Bloom on that site. It''s really pretty and gives off a strong flower fragrant (similar but more/stronger fragrant than jasmine tea), but the flavor of the tea is similar to really mild green tea. I got it from a local Chinese store that carries a large variety of tea leaves, Chinese delicacies and wine. They also carry the glass teapot. The flower looks really pretty in the glass teapot.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I bought something similar at a museum after seeing the Forbidden City exhibit a few years ago and I loved it! It wasn''t different colors, but it did fill the cup. I''ve got the Rariteas page bookmarked for hostess gifts.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I have seen these for sale and they are very pretty. So far I have never purchased one. The reason? My active imagination. What I am concerned about is how much these teas have to be handled to create the bloom effect. In some cases they are using an actual rose in there too. I cannot help but think that rose must be full of pesticide. Pretty much all commercially grown flowers are.

So I have some concerns about the cleanliness and heath safety of these products. If anyone knows more about them and can help me, meaning tell me that I am all wrong, etc, that would be great cause I do think they are so pretty!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Beacon, you are not the only one. My concern is that the tea comes from China & we all know what has been going on with them, all sorts of tainted products.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results