shape
carat
color
clarity

tattoos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Show us your tattoos!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
means love and is on my right side by my hip bone

tat1.jpg

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This one I didn't like at first, but now I love it! It's way more unique that the chi-symbol...which id like to get removed, but I don't see it enough to really care.

The notes spell out DAD, and it's on my left hip. FYI: it hurts like H*** to get a tat there.

PS. one of the notes is supposed to be a 16th note...but I guess the guy forgot. I'm going in for a touch up this month, but i have to go all the way to Iowa, otherwise it costs almost as much to touch up, as it did to have it done (70.00 for the tat, 50 to touch up)

tat2.jpg

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I'll play! Here's my turtle tattoo that I got done about a year and a half ago.

ETA: this was taken the day after I got it done. That's why it's so shiny. It still looks much the same. I'm a redhead and therefore super pale. So the colors show up really well on my skin. Woot

n12711771_32857003_8826.jpg

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I''ll have to take some pics later and post them... Don''t have any on hand at the moment!! (I have 4 and DH has 2)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results