shape
carat
color
clarity

Target Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pinkflamingo

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, I went to target today to look at the cute Tara Jarmon stuff (Totally OT, but worth checking out, ladies, cute fun summer outfits!)

Anyway, I was looking for a new sash/belt and I came across the Target diamonds. I could see the inclusions from over a foot away, in the display case. They had some tiny earrings and rings in 10kt gold. even the walmart diamonds look better than these.
I have never seen such dark included diamonds in person... they didnt even sparkle under the jewelry lights!!

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t even know Target had diamonds! Not where I would think of for fine jewelry. I think that someone would be better off going to costco or sams club.

Jensia

Shiny_Rock
My husband works for target. They dont sell diamonds? Mabey in another state or something, but not here.

They have a pretty cz peridot halo ring I think I will pick up though next time I go in there.

Jensia

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Here in east Tn our Targets have a small selection of diamonds in their case. Not like Walmart. However, ours does carry diamonique which is a qvc brand of cz.
33.gif

froufrou

Shiny_Rock
haha, i was walking by the store window of Zales at the mall the other day and tey had these $3,000 earrings in the window and one of them had this BIIIG eye visible inclusion all the way across it, you couldnt miss it even from two feet away.

i love target for the watches Xhiliration watches!! i just got one a couple weeks ago. :)

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes I noticed the bad diamonds at a Target in Southern California.

Go look at the diamonds at Khol's.
Yuck!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
.....but on the other hand; Tara Jarmon--tres cute!!! (I bought the orange cotton trench
2.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results