shape
carat
color
clarity

Tapered solitaire setting help!

Cleric40

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I need some help from all of you in finding the right setting and hopefully at the right price!

I am really looking for a solitaire setting that contains a taper starting at a thinner shank up towards the diamond and slowly tapers up to larger thickness towards the middle of the ring.

The example of this is the beautiful Brian Gavin
http://m.briangavindiamonds.com/engagement-rings/solitaire/tapered-classic-style-half-round-18k-white-gold-5540w18

I am really looking for something like this but hopefully a little less expensive. I'd like to have the shoulder width around 2mm and increase to ~2.5mm

Anyone have any auggestions? If you know any other options for this I would love your advice and suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

Cleric

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Cleric,

I know exactly what you're describing. Let me think on some possible options.

BTW, you should have this post moved to Rocky Talky as that is where advice threads are posted. SMTB is for showing off already made/purchased pieces.

Cleric40

Rough_Rock
JDDN|1449468442|3958453 said:
Hi Cleric,

I know exactly what you're describing. Let me think on some possible options.

BTW, you should have this post moved to Rocky Talky as that is where advice threads are posted. SMTB is for showing off already made/purchased pieces.

Thanks JDDN, I look forward to your response and I will try to move over to Rocky Talky.

Cleric40

Rough_Rock
Anyone Else have any suggestions? Or links?

I am trying to get the setting soon for a Christmas Proposal :love:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What's your budget for the setting? Do you already have the diamond? Do you want four or six prongs? Or bezel or semi-bezel?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results