shape
carat
color
clarity

Tapered Baguette Reset and bands for days …

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok. So yesterday I picked up a new band. It kind of looks like the other one but I can assure you this one is different. Lol. All baguettes and no rounds and wider and sits higher. 241414FF-1386-4005-B692-94976A78D949.jpeg

Love this close up of the setting. The ends where the baguettes meet the shank is done so nicely, nice and tapered. No extra metal protudes, none of that crap. It's the nicest baguette and round I've seen. The bands look great too. They each stand out but don't over take the center. Love everything about this stack.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@nala would you mind sharing where you found the Gypsy set band? Your reset is beautiful!

Hi! Wish I could tell you info that would help but I bought it second-hand. It’s stamped 18k but no other trademark stamps. Ty!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this close up of the setting. The ends where the baguettes meet the shank is done so nicely, nice and tapered. No extra metal protudes, none of that crap. It's the nicest baguette and round I've seen. The bands look great too. They each stand out but don't over take the center. Love everything about this stack.

Wow! I am really flattered by your compliment!! I have to say that this setting really allows for pairing and even stacking! Thanks!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I am really flattered by your compliment!! I have to say that this setting really allows for pairing and even stacking! Thanks!!!

I mean it. I love the look but it’s very hard to achieve. It’s hard to even explain what exactly is needed. You only know when it’s right. It’s also hard to find bands that don’t fight with baguettes. :kiss2:

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
Ok. So yesterday I picked up a new band. It kind of looks like the other one but I can assure you this one is different. Lol. All baguettes and no rounds and wider and sits higher. 241414FF-1386-4005-B692-94976A78D949.jpeg

Nala, Your ering is simply stunning! This is a very timely post for me as I have just bought a 2 carat round and want to set with tapered baguettes. Just wondering if you did a post on the ering setting or if you could share stats especially the baguettes size.

My round is 8.1m and I am struggling to know which size baguettes will work best, as loads of others have mentioned your proportions are perfection!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nala, Your ering is simply stunning! This is a very timely post for me as I have just bought a 2 carat round and want to set with tapered baguettes. Just wondering if you did a post on the ering setting or if you could share stats especially the baguettes size.

My round is 8.1m and I am struggling to know which size baguettes will work best, as loads of others have mentioned your proportions are perfection!!

Ty! I’m afraid that I can’t be of much help bc the setting was stock and I don’t have measurements bc my calipers are broken. Here is what I do advise—drop your stone in all the possible settings, take pics and come back and post. Maybe if you show my pic to your jeweler he can gauge the proportions and you can come back here for feedback!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I love the classic tapered baguette setting! My very first engagement ring was just like this, with much smaller center stone though. I think it is sooo elegant! Love it!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the classic tapered baguette setting! My very first engagement ring was just like this, with much smaller center stone though. I think it is sooo elegant! Love it!

Thank you! I’ve had my share of settings and I have to say that this setting does evoke the elegant elongated effect that I can never have bc my stone is round. Idk if that makes sense but it seems to scratch my itch for an elongated look.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new setting @nala! It looks really well made and it's very classic and elegant. Very flattering on the hand! All of your bands look lovely with it. Helpful thread for those with this setting and trying to figure out what band to wear with it!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new setting @nala! It looks really well made and it's very classic and elegant. Very flattering on the hand! All of your bands look lovely with it. Helpful thread for those with this setting and trying to figure out what band to wear with it!

Ty! I’ve been meaning to update with more bands, especially yellow gold ones but I’ve been so busy!! But now that I know that it’s helpful I will make sure to do post more.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results