shape
carat
color
clarity

Tanzanite and ruby ring collection

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blue Eyes

Shiny_Rock
While the idle mind can be the playground of the devil, today I am using a day off from work to go through my safe and get reacquainted with some of my gemstone pieces. (There will be plenty of time for the "devils work" later !!)

I have the specs on this and the 2 rings to follow if anyone is interested.

Atencio5 Small Web view.jpg

Blue Eyes

Shiny_Rock
Trillion tanz with diamonds in 14 kt yellow gold

Tantrillion Small Web view.jpg

Blue Eyes

Shiny_Rock
I bought this ring in India

Ruby2 Small Web view.jpg

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
The third ring is GORGEOUS~!~!~!~! What is it??
love.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Cool tanz--cuz it looks like my Ceylon sapphire! (see pics in thread below--"Ceylon sapphire crack spreading??)".
Love the ruby? too.

cheers and thanks for sharing--I'd do the same if I had a camera and a clue!

slb
rodent.gif

Blue Eyes

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 7/30/2004 4:25:57 PM Diamondsbybree wrote:

The third ring is GORGEOUS~!~!~!~! What is it??
love.gif
----------------

The third ring is an oval ruby set in 18kt yellow gold with channel set princess cut rubies and round diamonds set half way around the shank. I bought it while I was in Hyderabad, India. It is a beautiful ring in person and the jewelers who have either fixed it (the gold on the shank wears thin because I wear it all the time) or appraised it have commented on how well "the making" is. Meaning .. the artisian who made it was very skilled.

The oval ruby is actually a replacement for its original stone which had a large inclusion and poor color saturation. But as I noted above, the quality of the setting and the side stones were such that I bought it knowing that I'd replace the center stone eventually.

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
I love the ruby ring! You have great taste.
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results