shape
carat
color
clarity

Tanya-New Yorker

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KaRon

Rough_Rock
I''m hoping you can give me a suggestion of where to go in The New York Diamond District to look for approx. 3 carat radiant cut diamonds. It will be my first visit and even though I''ve read alot on this site, I''d like to get some direction from people who have had a postive experience,(or negative if that''s the case). I asked this question last week, but no one responded. Am hoping you or someone will take pity on me and give me a little direction. Sign me flying blind.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.
4.gif

NewYorker

Shiny_Rock
I'm hoping someone else will answer too. I only deal with one diamond dealer so far in Manhattan and I don't know if he has what you're looking for. But.... you can try.
His name is Anthony and he's at 33 W. 47th St booth #1 (first one when you walk in). His company is called Ipex.
Tell him Natanya sent you and IF he has what you're looking for be prepared with a price because you may have to bargain him down.
I know someone else in the district, but he's a jeweler and he can get diamonds, but I don't know who he gets them from.
I hope you find what you're looking for at a good price.
Let us know,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results