Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Tan's tracking numbers for shipment

Candice

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
180
hi Tan gave me a tracking number for my spinel that I bought, the links he gave me show no information. it was posted on May11th.
any ideas what website I use to track?
this is the website he gave me: http://www.track-trace.com/post
thanks for your help
Candice
 

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 20, 2008
Messages
23,268
I don't know what part of the world you live in, but if it's shipping to the U.S., then usps.com. Did you ship it regular mail?
 

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Aug 31, 2009
Messages
1,199
I couldn't make the number he gave me work at all while it was being shipped, but my chrysoberyl arrived safe and sound anyway!
 

Candice

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
180
TL|1305329572|2921196 said:
I don't know what part of the world you live in, but if it's shipping to the U.S., then usps.com. Did you ship it regular mail?
I live in Canada so it's Canada post, but it should be trackable before it enters Canada right? :?:
Novel: glad that it arrived safely!
 

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 20, 2008
Messages
23,268
It might not be trackable until it enters Canada, so wait a week, and see if you can see it on their site. It typically takes two weeks to get to me in the U.S. with regular snail mail.
 

Candice

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
180
TL|1305335120|2921331 said:
It might not be trackable until it enters Canada, so wait a week, and see if you can see it on their site. It typically takes two weeks to get to me in the U.S. with regular snail mail.
i'll check in another few days. I have to be patient :Up_to_something:
 

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Aug 31, 2009
Messages
1,199
Candice|1305334999|2921329 said:
TL|1305329572|2921196 said:
I don't know what part of the world you live in, but if it's shipping to the U.S., then usps.com. Did you ship it regular mail?
I live in Canada so it's Canada post, but it should be trackable before it enters Canada right? :?:
Novel: glad that it arrived safely!
Just trying to be reassuring while you're waiting!
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top