shape
carat
color
clarity

Tanning VS. Sunless Tanners

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
lol thanks for the rant but Im using a sunless tanner
35.gif

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
I''m really late to this thread, but just wanted to say that I have the perfect sunless tanner. It''s not found in stores and it''s actually for body builders. It''s an instant bronzer and yes it will rub off on clothes that first day. After that, not so much. It does not stink at all.

www.jantana.com

Click on sunless tanners and it''s the Fast Tan one on the right. It''s a miracle worker. I have pale skin and it looks natural and doesn''t streak.

Also, I do the airbrush tanning when I have a big event or trip. It fades in an ugly way, but I hear I should''ve been moisturizing twice a day and that wouldn''t happen. I''m going tonight, so I will tell you if that''s true.

I quit going to the tanning beds a few years back. I started again a couple of months ago because of my upcoming wedding/honeymoon. It''s pretty useless and I don''t know why I''m going. I do know that I will cancel my membership in 2 months regardless. No lectures please...I know all about it.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the info Courtney!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Need to report back on the Xen-Tan sunless lotion.

I used the lotion, it comes out of the pump a dark bronze color, scary!
I followed the advice of the manuf. and used a sponge to apply. I pumped out
about 3 squirts on the sponge and applied in a circular motion. I started with
my legs below the knees, washed my hands throughly!!. Then I repeated the whole process
all over my body, washing my hands often.

At first, the smell was nice and nothing like most tanners. Instantly, I was a nice
olive color, not orange. But as time wears on, that ol'' familiar smell creeps in.
I showered the day morning and lost most of the tan color. But I reapplied that afternoon
and showered again next am. More color stayed and then I started using the daily moisturizers
with tanner (Dove, I think). Worked well. I was not orange at all, I had a nice enhanced
tan color. My daughter like their daily moisturizer with tanner. She is super fair and
color she gets from it. The stuff is not cheap though. I will finish my bottle and keep
looking, maybe try the Chanel next time. Ah - the quest for perfection!

golden

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/28/2008 2:27:32 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Aw Golden, Im so sorry I didn't see this thread until now! I know Im too late, did you try it out? For me with my fair skin, I don't notice an extreme amount of color the first day, although I do see some color. As I said, I apply about 2-3 times a week. How did it work out for you? Do you like this product?
Hi!! It's ok because I wound up wearing pants!!! So I still have to either get the Chanel or try the mystic tan!

I am thinking about going into the city to one of the places that tans a lot of the ballroom dancers and now she is known for her air brushing. Maybe I will start with that and then follow up with the Chanel....
It would be nice if there was a place like Sunset Tans that comes to your home to air brush you!!!!!!!!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2008 5:44:45 PM
Author: golden
Hi!! It''s ok because I wound up wearing pants!!! So I still have to either get the Chanel or try the mystic tan!
Oh, ok good. I felt bad for not noticing and answering you!
35.gif

bebe- Oh dear, the things we go thru to find a good tanner! lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results