shape
carat
color
clarity

Taking Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

needaring

Rough_Rock
Hey Everyone,

I just got the ring in a few days ago. I am trying to take some pics with my Fuji FinePix so I can post them here.

For some reason, the camera cannot focus and the pics come out blurry.

Any advice?

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
See my post about my new digital camera! The guys there who have helped me are great!

~Dancin Girl
9.gif

DiamondExpert

Brilliant_Rock
If your camera doesn't have macro capability, I'm afraid you won't be able to get it to focus close up...
8.gif

rke

Rough_Rock
I have a Canon Powershot S200 and had trouble as well until I had photographer suggest these settings:

-Manual White Balance set to Tungston (or Flouresent lighting)
-Set camera to Macro setting (mine has a picture of a flower) for close ups

I can take pictures about 6 inches away and get clear shots with accurate skin tones. See if it works for you...

airun

Rough_Rock
Well, I set mine to macro mode and the lighting option to halogen if I am shooting inside. I just shoot on auto outside. If you are taking pics of jewelry (this is gonna sound stupid but bare with me) go to your local wal-mart or k-mart and get one of those white styrofoam minnow buckets, or a white tortilla warmer. For the rest of this story go here. http://www.diamondtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=17322&highlight=tortilla+warmer

It works great!!!

djr59

Rough_Rock
I took a pic but can't seem to get it to paste into a post here. How do you post a pic on this website in a message? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results