shape
carat
color
clarity

Take me off the list....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cRaSh

Shiny_Rock
I''M ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He proposed yesterday at about 2:30. Yesterday was exactly one year from the first time we met up and got to know each other. The same night, I called my mom on cloud nine and told her that I had met a wonderful man!!

For those that missed some of the story, here''s the complete story:

All week my boyfriend had been talking about going to dinner on Saturday. He mentioned it was the anniversary of the date we met. On Friday night, he told me he had something for me. He really wanted to give it to me that night, but wanted to wait until Saturday. So Saturday he came by after work and he put his jacket down. We sat on the couch for a few mintues. We were watching Bam''s Unholy Union (lol). He got up to get something to drink. He came back, and stopped at his jacket. He was smiling at me, and said, "You are a cutie." I said, "You are a sweetie." He said, I want to give you something, I wanted to wait until dinner, but I can''t. He handed me a ring box. He said, "I love you, and I want to marry you." I was stunned, it was REALLY happening!! I said, "Are you serious?" He said yes. He explained that the ring was the one that his dad gave his mom when they got engaged. VERY sentimental!!!!!!! And it''s PERFECT!! I said, "Oh my gosh." He said, "Will you marry me." And I said, "YES!!" I cried. Mostly because of the thought behind that ring. I am so honored that his mom loves me that much too. Jeff''s dad passed away suddenly when Jeff was 16.

I know NOTHING about diamonds and jewerly, but I''ll try to explain the best I can. I''m probably not using the correct termanology, but you''ll get the idea, and I''ll post pics soon!
It''s yellow gold, it has one diamond in the center with tiny diamonds around it, in a square setting, and two on each side in a square setting with four diamonds around the center stone. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! And it was probably gotten in the early 50s.

And we talked about getting married, and we want to wait a while. I would say November 11, 2008. He isn''t in a big rush.

I can''t thank you guys enough for being such a big support team! Especially MustangFan!! It''s been a long 8 months on that list!.. hahaha

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations cRaSh!!! What a sweet proposal and I can''t wait to see pics of the ring!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
hooray!!!! congrats!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
congratulations!! Where are the ring pics??!!
3.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Can''t wait to see pictures. I''m so glad you are compromising on the date (you''d mentioned earlier he wanted to get married girl soon!).

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
I had such a feeling that something was going to happen...
I''m so excited for you! I can hardly believe it either!! WOW awesome!

I just had to check on today, because I just knew!!

We''d love to see the ring pics, it sounds lovely, I love antique jewelry and just great sentimental value.
I''d also love to see a picture of the happy couple along with the ring!!!

36.gif
CONGRATULATIONS STACIE AND JEFF!
36.gif

AND HAPPY EASTER TOO!

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! What a sweet proposal!!

Becky P

Shiny_Rock
Whoo hoo! Congrats!!! I don''t usually check PS on the weekend, but for some reason today I just had a feeling that I should check... Yippie for you!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Can''t wait to see the ring, your description definitely peaked my interest
2.gif

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I love the idea of a ring with so much meaning behind it. Can''t wait to see pictures. I don''t know if you saw my post on the LIW list thread, but I used to be either right above you or right below you on he list, so I always kept up with where you were to see where I would''ve been had I not asked to be taken off due to knowing the engagement was a long time away. So now that you are off the list, how will I know where I "should be??"
33.gif

sarahthewarrior

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Now where are those pictures?
3.gif

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! Can''t wait to see ring pictures!! I always think is a beautiful thing when the e-ring ihas such sentimental meaning..
36.gif

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Um... I don''t see any PICTURES!!!
3.gif

*M*

Alienor

Rough_Rock
Congratulations. :)

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Crash!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crash, congrats! Best wishes to you and your FI and I look forward to seeing your wedding planning details here!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, wonderful news!! Can''t wait to see your pics!!

cRaSh

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much guys!!!!!! I'm very happy and excited!!!!!!

Here's a pic taken in Feb. I'll get some new pics soon!!!
(PHOOEY.. I can't get the pic to post.... HELP!)

And I'll have the pics of the ring uploaded this evening. It's SOOOOOOO SHINY!!!!!!!! and PERFECT!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Can''t wait to see the ring!
36.gif

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! What a sweet story....can''t wait to see pictures of the ring!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results