shape
carat
color
clarity

Take me off the list! :)

asymons412

Shiny_Rock
...I'm engaged!!!

My now-fiancée (!) and I went away this weekend for a late 7 year anniversary celebration to a beautiful inn in San Diego. For Saturday, we had a fantastic day planned of wine-tours and dinner at a top-rated restaurant, and it really did turn out to be the perfect day. The inn we stayed at offered a package deal of 3 winery tours and tastings in addition to a picnic lunch of cheese, fruit and desserts. Well, after a wonderful lunch and afternoon of wine tasting, we returned to the inn and found the perfect place on the grounds to lay down a blanket and enjoy our picnic. I had known that at some point, he was going to give me my late anniversary present, but with the recent purchase of a new motorcycle, I wasn't 100% sure I could expect a ring (but as you ladies know, I had my hints... :bigsmile:). Well, he was extremely sweet and playful through the whole picnic, and when I was about to open our dessert platter, he put his hand on mine and said that I should wait, he wanted to give me my anniversary present. He paused, and then told me that "I should stand up for this." Obviously my heart started racing, and he said "I think I should be on one knee for this." And then he pulled the box out of his pocket, slowly looked up at me... and asked me to marry him!!! I cried, and then cried again when he told me that he had called my parents on Thursday night to ask them for permission (I honestly did not think that he would do this, but it's everything I wanted!). And then I cried again when he dialed my mom for me and handed me the phone so I could tell her. Everything was just so perfect and I don't have a single doubt in my mind that I am the absolute luckiest girl alive. :))

And now for the bling!!

0.73 ct Princess (which he picked based on the fact that he's always calling me his "principessa" :) )
VVS2 clarity, H color
The setting is from Verragio's Insignia collection, 0.30ctw ; I'm crazy about it! I especially love the 3 surprise diamonds on each side!

I apologize for the bad cell phone pictures; I feel like yellow light/quality of photos don't do it justice. I can't believe how sparkly it is! More to come, I promise! :love:

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae283/asymons412/2011-04-23_17-06-51_228.jpg
http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae283/asymons412/2011-04-23_17-06-59_705.jpg

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats ! Your ring looks beautiful :love: :love: Wear it in much health and happiness !

FuturePsyD

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!!

What a wonderful weekend and sweet proposal. Your ring is just beautiful! :appl:

snoopkat

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations :appl: your ring is absolutely gorgeous! :love:

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!! Your ring is gorgeous!! It's unique and delicate and perfect on your hand. The profile shot is just divine! Congrats again! :appl:

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! The setting is just perfect. Many congrats on your engagement!

INdmbLove

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Beautiful ring!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Congratulations! :appl:

wwmd8118

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!!!! BEAUTIFUL setting!! I love the ring! :appl:

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! :appl:

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
asymons412, you lucky lucky girl! You weren't on The List very long. Congratulations, and your ring is stunning!!!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring :love:! Congrats, you weren't on the list very long at all :appl:

gummy-bear

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Asymons412!

I remember you posting about that motorcycle and feeling it may have put your plans back. Guess he fooled you :p. Love the proposal. Congrats again.

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! And beautiful ring!!

dandyandi

Rough_Rock
Yay, congrats! The proposal sounds like it was amazing... and your ring is absolutely beautiful. You are a very lucky girl :)

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
It's gorgeous!! Congratulations!!!!

asymons412

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much everyone! :love: I was lucky not to be on the list very long, dust so the same can go for you all!!

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Love the ring :appl:

asymons412

Shiny_Rock
gummy-bear|1303759474|2904704 said:
Congrats Asymons412!

I remember you posting about that motorcycle and feeling it may have put your plans back. Guess he fooled you :p. Love the proposal. Congrats again.

Haha, he had told me that his boss thought it was a great tactic to throw me off. :tongue: He did a good job!

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!

I just love the gorgeous details on the profile view of your ring! :love:

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
Aaaw! So sweet asymons412! Glad your stay was short and sweet. Congrats and best wishes to the both of you and Thanks for the dust ;))

asymons412

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much ladies! Best of luck!

Here's a few more pictures of the sparkly... :love:
DSC_0460.jpg
DSC_0462.jpg
DSC_0473.jpg
DSC_0512.jpg
DSC_0465.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, and lovely proposal story! Congrats!!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations :appl: your ring is gorgeous :love: enjoy being enfianced =)

kateydid05

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! You weren't on the list long at all!! :bigsmile:

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results