shape
carat
color
clarity

Take me off the list!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry Jaylex! I see you just updated it, but you''ll have to do it again.
9.gif

My fiance proposed to me on Saturday night!

The proposal itself was hilarious. Fiance said that he couldn’t plan too much and make it too detailed, or else he would totally biff it. So he had the ring in his pocket and was waiting for the right moment to strike. We had a lovely dinner at a Morroccan restaurant and then we went down to our favorite wine bar where we are friends with all of the bartenders. It has a lovely atmosphere with dark lighting, wine bottles lining the walls and votive candles everywhere. It is literally a wine cave, the whole bar is underground. It was pretty quiet at the wine bar and we were the only ones on our side of the bar except for a couple of folks sitting at a table behind us. My sister had dropped off a camera the night before with explicit instructions to the bartenders to take pictures if something should happen. Well I’m sitting there, enjoying myself, enjoying being out, drinking a nice glass of wine and looking pretty and I turn to Fiance and he’s got the ring out and he says “I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?” And I completely lost it. I could not stop crying and compose myself, I forgot to say yes and he’s just hanging there and finally I squeaked it out and he puts the ring on my finger and I’m still crying. One of the bartenders comes around the corner carrying two glasses of wine for the couple behind us and sees me crying and thinks Fiance and I are fighting so he kind of awkwardly mills around by the corner of the bar, then goes into the back and texts my sister “are you SURE he’s going to propose?” She’s like YES GO TAKE PICTURES. So he comes back out with the wine and kind of sheepishly walks past us, then sees the ring and goes oh, OH OH, OH! and runs to the table and tosses the wine at the couple and then runs into the back for the camera for pictures. So in the pictures you can tell that I’m barely composed and I’ve cried all my makeup off. My sister arrived an hour later (she was at an acquaintance''s wedding that night) and we had a great time! It was perfect.

I''ll link to the Show Me The Ring thread once I make it with pics of the ring!

In the meantime, here is a horrible, awful picture of us looking gooey at each other:

tearsmakemyfacered.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awe how awesome!!!
hooooray!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Magpie09

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!!! Can''t wait to see ring pics
1.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
btw, that pic of you two is so cute!!!

katomm

Shiny_Rock
HUGE congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Aww, congrats!! If only I''d waited a few more hours! lol. jp. I''ll be glad to take you off the list!

You two def look gooey! But in an adorable, romantic, happy way! I hope that I look as "gooey" as you after my guy proposes!
lol.
Congrats, again!
36.gif

Can''t wait to see the bling!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations and what an awesome proposal story!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

i LOVE the picture! i think it captured the moment just beautifully! you two make an adorable couple!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, ts44!! It''s a beautiful ring and such a wonderful pic of the two of you!!! I''m so happy for you!!
36.gif
36.gif

Btw, I hope you don''t mind, but I''ll be adding your new halo to the halo collection
31.gif
!

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!! Lovely proposal and ring.

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! That''s so sweet. Can''t wait to see your SMTR thread!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Yay yay yay! What a great story! I love it when people come off the list! Congrats

hughsie

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!! I love that picture! You look unbelievably cute and happy together.

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my word that is so cute! You look adorable together!
CONGRATS!!!!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Ahahahahah!! That is a GREAT, great proposal story! Hahah, that poor bartender--love the fact that he went from thinking you were fighting to practically throwing the other customers' wine at them to rush over to take a photo, haha! Too funny.
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

That photo is absolutely adorable, though. Congrats on getting engaged, and I can't wait to see the ring up close!
36.gif

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!! The ring is beautiful!

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! I *love* the picture of you two, and the story is hilarious.

Just checked out the ring... it''s gorgeous!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
aw congrats! I love the story details, like the waiter tossing wine bottles to grab the camera!
3.gif
How sweet and memorable! And lovely that you sister was able to join you both later!

Congrats!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! You guys look so so so HAPPY!!!
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
For a "not too detailed" proposal, you have a great story! Absolutely love that picture. I think it captured the moment perfectly and you can see the bling. Congratulations to you both.

Treefrog

pluck15

Shiny_Rock
Yay!! Congrats to you lady!! That''s so sweet
30.gif
30.gif

Erinleigh

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Saw the ring in SMTR - it's beautiful!!

ms.halo

Shiny_Rock
Lovely and sweet story! Congratulations!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
congrats you both make a lovely couple!

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!! What a great proposal!

Contratulations and I can''t wait to see the ring!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to you!!! Can''t wait to see pictures!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
LOL what a cute story!! Congrats, off to SMTR...

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Aww...congratulations!!! (Now, off to view your SMTR!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results