shape
carat
color
clarity

Take 2! What do we think of this dress?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Date: 6/18/2008 12:23:18 AM
Author: karasue91
yay!!!!! that dress is GORGEOUS on you, and you''re going to be so much more relaxed on the day of.

i like the idea of the sparkly silver flower, but i can''t tell what it''s made of. is it a brooch? or is it woven from silver material? if it''s material, i think it would be gorgeous with a sparkly brooch. if it''s a brooch, i vote leave it!!

oh im so happy you feel better!!! and welcome to the 2-dress-bride-who-has-a-spare-dress-to-sell club!!! lol
Thanks, Kara! Haha so glad to be in the club! I really do feel so much better about this dress and I''m soooo excited to wear it!

It''s hard to describe the flower thing - it''s like sparkly beads or something. I may just go with a simple brooch, similar to the one I''ll wear in my hair? Not sure!

sparkly flower thing.JPG

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/17/2008 11:22:28 PM
Author: Future Mrs Polka Dot
Thank you guys SOOO much for all of your advice and for your wonderful and sweet comments about this new dress. I am so excited to report that I BOUGHT IT TODAY! I am so excited and I love it soooooo much more than the Lia. I feel confident and slender in it and I had always wanted a few touches of alencon lace. It is perfect and I really did not want to take it off today! It fits perfectly and needs absolutely no alterations anywhere, except for a shorter hem and a bustle! And I got it for 50% off. It doesn't even need to be cleaned! I am such a lucky girl!

Thank you guys for all of your support and for helping me work through all of this :) I can't wait to share pics with you in about 2 montsh!

YAY YAY YAY!!!! i am so happy for your FMPD!!!!!!

the same exact thing happened to me. i found THE dress after finding a dress that i sort of liked but once i found THE one, i just knew it. like yours, mine was a sample in great condition and 50% off and minimal alterations. i felt soooo great on my wedding day wearing it and i loved it and love looking at pics of me in it. you are going to feel so great in your dress (you won't want to take it off)

it looks absolutely fabulous on you and you look stunning in it!

BTW : i love the flower as is. i think it has a great vintagey look. i think the metal of a brooch may look to harsh whereas the flower that is already there has a softer look. i would keep as is!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Yay FMPD! I guess you cannot beat this dress...sale, perfect condition, fits like it was made for you...and GORGEOUS on you. I still think Lia looked awesome too. But I think this one has a little extra je ne sais quoi. Maybe the lace adds to the romantic feel of the gown? Whatever it is, you look so happy and PERFECT in that gown. I''m so excited for you!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE the first dress..it seemed like it was cut and sawed directly onto ur body..its such a perfect fit and looks amazing...

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the first one. I much prefer it to the lia.

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Congrats FMPD! This dress really does look wonderful on you! Enjoy!!! :D

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I love it! Love the veil too.
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results