shape
carat
color
clarity

Takahashi Pearl Pendant

Calla-lilies

Shiny_Rock
So - I've been drooling over all of the beautiful pearls posted here on PS and I mean drooling! I've learned a lot about pearls and that's great but on the downside, I don't think I can appreciate the pearls at a "regular" department store like I used to - ha!

My sister and sister-in-law are celebrating a milestone birthday in a month or so and I thought -- why not gift them a pearl pendant? I reached out to Yy at Takahashi -- she is so nice and responsive! It was such an easy transaction and since so many on PS have purchased from them, I didn't hesitate at all. I received the pearl pendants (7.5-8 mm, 18K YG) yesterday and I cannot be happier -- wow! The luster is amazing! I cannot wait to gift these to them and even though they do not generally wear jewelry, I bet they will be wearing these because how can you not? And, ofc, I bought one for me as well -- gotta take care of of me too : )

My first Takahashi purchase -- won't be my last : ) Thanks to PS for introducing Takahashi to me.

Here are some pictures -- the pearls look much better IRL.
AE4B53F3-5703-4F56-88DA-4A0F3688C930.JPG 7FB06836-7D6B-4F71-AE41-69D3EAFEE588.JPG

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
they are indeed lovely
i wish you had brought one for yourself too

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How pretty are those? I’m completely convinced that nothing beats buying akoya straight from Japan ❤️

Your sis and SIL will be thrilled!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results