shape
carat
color
clarity

Takahashi baroque akoyas double strand

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got two of the 9.5mm akoya baroque strands that takahashi recently posted. And also just happened across a gorgeous vintage clasp for a double strand. Clearly meant to be!

Will take better photos tomorrow, including on a human neck for scale. But for tonight my cat as always looks better in my pearls than I do.
IMG_7966.jpeg
IMG_7967.jpeg
IMG_7990.jpeg
IMG_7987.jpeg IMG_7983.jpeg

Starstruck8

Brilliant_Rock
Great pearls! Great model! Shale wears those pearls so well, and he has the perfect poses. You could rent him out as a jewellery model...

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Got two of the 9.5mm akoya baroque strands that takahashi recently posted. And also just happened across a gorgeous vintage clasp for a double strand. Clearly meant to be!

Will take better photos tomorrow, including on a human neck for scale. But for tonight my cat as always looks better in my pearls than I do.
IMG_7966.jpeg
IMG_7967.jpeg
IMG_7990.jpeg

he is always such a noble looking model
the pearls look lovely too
indeed, ment to be

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha I know, he’s very patient with me and my pestering him to model pearls. I think he figures he owes me from rescuing him from the winter forest.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh, those are so nice! Glad you snagged those.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh, those are so nice! Glad you snagged those.

Thanks! I was bummed I missed out on the 10.5mm strand that had been posted first. I was worried the 9-9.5mm size wouldn’t have enough visual impact so I made it a double! I do believe that have one strand left of these baroque’s.

This will probably be my last akoya purchase until prices cool down again unless something truly holy grail appears.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw them (and the 10-10.5mm one) and thought they were very nice, glad to see they have been bought by a PSer.

DK :kiss2:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw them (and the 10-10.5mm one) and thought they were very nice, glad to see they have been bought by a PSer.

DK :kiss2:
If a PSer bought the 10.5mm one I hope they post pictures! It worked out in the end but I still wanna see more of those.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Oh and the pearls are great too. :lol: The clasp is fabulous.

LHethrington

Rough_Rock

IMG_7966.jpeg
IMG_7967.jpeg
IMG_7990.jpeg

These pearls are beautiful -love your furry model too! have you seen that Takahashi is at Hong Kong jewellery fair ? Pearlescence posted pictures from their stand there and of some stunning pearls !!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These pearls are beautiful -love your furry model too! have you seen that Takahashi is at Hong Kong jewellery fair ? Pearlescence posted pictures from their stand there and of some stunning pearls !!

I heard! I want to try to go to the HK fair next September. If a miracle happens maybe the price of pearls will have gone back down though I’m not holding my breath

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results