shape
carat
color
clarity

Tahitians are here!!!!!!!!

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I got them and they are so pretty! They have very nice luster. There are a couple blemishes on about 5 pearls that bug me, but I think the luster makes up for it. And for the price, I dont think I could get better!

Here they are!! And there they go....wrapped up and under the tree /sigh

tahitianpearls2.JPG

tahitianpearls1.JPG

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
More photos!!

Notice the hand reflection in the clasp....that is my 2 yr olds hand... reaching to snag them. She is obsessed.

tahitians.JPG

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Thanks for the neckshot. I think pearls look so much better when they are being worn.

I hope you get your DD some pearls of her own for Christmas, so she might leave yours alone. As we know, they come in all price ranges and colors. :bigsmile: I have some washable ones that she could have. :))

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
who can see imperfections with luster like that?! and they're gorgeous on you.

i too think a strand of "pearls" for your daughter is in order.....sooner rather than later.

MoZo

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Lol she has a 100 inch strand already and a set of pearl earrings. So I think she thinks all pearls are fair game.
She is a jewelry lover. We were at a restaurant and and a lady was waiting next to us for a table. She had a long necklace on and little Hope ran up to her and said 'wow! Nice necklace!'.

Kid has more diamonds and pearls then most adults I know. She's a future PSer all the way!

You can't see the flaws in less you are looking pearl to pearl looking for them. I am just used to my big rounds and my little freshies. Now...do youth ink I can get away with gently unwrapping them, and wearing them while hubby is at work?

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
They look lovely, especially in your neck shot! You hardly notice that they aren't round (and you'd certainly never notice any blemishes) when you're wearing them.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the contrast in the light and dark, enjoy!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Those are gorgeous, :love: they look great on you too!

Spectacular! :appl: :appl:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Very lovely pearls. :appl: :appl: :appl: They look wonderful on you. Enjoy :mrgreen:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
You look adorable in your new pearl set RH, I think Tahitian pearls really suits you.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
I can see why you are not happy to wrap them up to put under the tree...more than 2 weeks left. :naughty:
I don't see any blemishes because of the luster. Thanks for sharing. It's nice seeing neck shot besides the strand photos. Tahitian pearls always excite me.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Lustre trumps blemishes. They look fantastic RH! Congratulations!

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
Ha ha like mother like daughter! Your pearls are so beautiful, they make your whole face light up :D
This is my first post in the pearl forum. I have been lurking here building up some knowledge about pearls before I post anything. You guys are a bad influence! So glad you got your pearls, they are absolutely gorgeous. (Lucky, you - my hubby wouldn't let me even see them yet if they were for Christmas!)

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
These are still my favorite type of pearl, and this strand looks amazing! Wear them well!

RH could you take a picture of them on something white with natural daylight (not direct sunshine).. I think the colors will show a bit better :)

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I can do that. I will have to sneak them out of the wrapping though :twisted: . Isn't my pasty white skin white enough though? Lol

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Picture I snuck today. Shhhhhh. Using tips to show color more, in my sunroom.

pearlstah.JPG

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
the luster is absolutely amazing!

MoZo

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh they are beautiful! And they look fantastic on you!! Your colouring is just made for dark contrasting pearls like that ::)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
RockHugger|1292031703|2793875 said:
Picture I snuck today. Shhhhhh. Using tips to show color more, in my sunroom.
Thank you for a great look at the colors of the pearls in your new necklace. The greens and silvers with hints of purple tones are perfect for your coloring. Absolutely stunning. :appl:

wickedme

Rough_Rock
Oh! these are very pretty! congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results