shape
carat
color
clarity

tahitianpearls.biz...are they still in business?

Arialle

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

I saw some of the good reviews on PS about tahitianpearls.biz, so I decided to make a purchase. I e-mailed them several times regarding international shipping quotation, but I have no response from them. Anyone knows if they are still in business (or on vocation perhaps?) ? Thank you :)

caro40

Shiny_Rock
I would assume they are still in business. I am an international buyer who has also received patchy responses - probably a follow up is warranted.

Arialle

Rough_Rock
Still...no reply *sigh*
I am at the edge of giving up...

Q

Queenie60

I would try their International Phone number listed on website. I just placed a successful order via their website. Don't give up, they are still in business and are having a great sale. I just purchased a beautiful 17" white SS pearl necklace. Good luck, I'm sure you can reach them. :wavey:

Arialle

Rough_Rock
Queenie60|1454389765|3985493 said:
I would try their International Phone number listed on website. I just placed a successful order via their website. Don't give up, they are still in business and are having a great sale. I just purchased a beautiful 17" white SS pearl necklace. Good luck, I'm sure you can reach them. :wavey:

Thank you for your help :) I will try the phone later...

I am also eyeing one of their SS pearl necklace...please show us your SS pearl necklace :) It is always a pleasure to see an eye-candy :)

kalmen22

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Arialle, FYI out of curiosity I emailed Tahitianbiz and they replied within 2 days. I'm also an international buyer. Check your spam mail? Perhaps it's there.

Q

Queenie60

img_1727_0.jpg

This is my strand. Sorry for the sideway picture. It's beautiful white. Jose graded the strand as having ivory overtones however, they are stark white which is more rare. I love them. Keep trying - I am ordering a few more from him as the sale is unbelievable. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results