shape
carat
color
clarity

Tahitian Strand from Pear Paradise

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
I just couldn''t help myself! I called and Jeremy was SOOO helpful. I picked out a AAA strand of Tahitian Drop Pearls. 18" strand. I picked the far left strand. Can''t wait to see them!!!

tahitianpearlstrands123.jpg

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
PP is great! Nice strand. Don''t forget to post pics when you get it.
9.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all just gorgeous which I am sure it made it hard to choose! You couldn''t go wrong with anyone of those! Don''t you love that extra personal service you get from PP?? We want lots of pics!!

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
oh beautiful, love it... I''m so glad you did this, your going to love it... please be sure to post when it comes..

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
It''s here! And it is soooo pretty!!!!!

Tpearls123.jpg

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
Another shot with a cream background.

tpearls123abc.jpg

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
Neck shot. I had hoped, and I think... that as a man, these pearls look really great on! The color, and the shape lend themselves to a natural look.

tpearlsabc123.jpg

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
That picture really doesn''t do them justice. The luster is amazing, and LOTS of rainbow action going on! I will try to get an accurate picture, but that is harder than it seems lol!

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Lovely strand! I''ve gotten my husband to wear some of my Tahitian baroques around the house, lol. I think it looks like a great size and length on you.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Soberguy,

good job with the neck shots, keep em coming... we love this stuff and cannot get enough!

Honestly, how great are tahitian pearls? the joy is endless. You have a nice strand there...

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I''m loving those shapes! You chose a great size, too, they look fantastic on you. Congratulations!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look awesome on! And I have to say that I am diggin'' that being a man, are wearing them! Really cool!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
very nice!

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice indeed! I think men look fabulous in Tahitian pearls too. Besides the leather cord look, I''ve seen a middle age man worn a Tahitian strand, like yours, in Hawaii. I was impressed. My husband has a few pearls on leather cord. Here is a pic of one of his.

IMG_3445trim3.jpg

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
This is a pearl on stainless steel cord with mechanism that clicks into the pearl itself. This pic is the sales manager at Tahiti Pearl Market in Honolulu, Hawaii.

IMG_2187trim.jpg

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Pierce Brosnan

PierceB.jpg

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Soberguy, I didn''t mean to hijack your thread. I couldn''t help myself advocating pearls for men. BTW, I bought 2 multicolor strands from PP last year, I believe same batch as yours because Jeremy had hundreds of strands last September. They were drop shapes with very nice luster and colors. Those Tahitian pearls are so addicting. Wear yours in good health!

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
You realize, of course, that I am not planning a 14-15mm round AAA necklace LOL!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/5/2010 9:04:59 AM
Author: HHPmom
Very nice indeed! I think men look fabulous in Tahitian pearls too. Besides the leather cord look, I''ve seen a middle age man worn a Tahitian strand, like yours, in Hawaii. I was impressed. My husband has a few pearls on leather cord. Here is a pic of one of his.

Those look fabulous HHP! Makes me wonder if I bought my DH a leather cord necklace with a tahitian pearl on it, if he would wear it! Very Sexy!

I say go for it Soberguy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results