shape
carat
color
clarity

Tahitian rainbow bracelet

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
WOWOW I loooove this bracelet! I think next on my list will be circle tahitians....they seem to have the most amazing color!!!

I am curious - do you have any comparisons with the vendor photos vs yours?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
I love, love, love the liquidy-looking lustre on your bracelet! Colors are beautiful! What size are the pearls, they look huge on you! A good thing, IMO. :bigsmile:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love, love, love the liquidy-looking lustre on your bracelet! Colors are beautiful! What size are the pearls, they look huge on you! A good thing, IMO. :bigsmile:

8-10mm. My wrists are small as are my hands. As it stands I can actually slide this whole bracelet off without unclasping it. I should really remove one more pearl but I’m going to wear it as is for it a bit to decide which pearl.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These circles were describe as top luster and I do think the luster is better than their aaa ones in my medley strands

9F2552CF-2D31-4525-A047-D9E05E8B9618.jpeg 57FC9E92-D5D2-4F11-A797-24734CD47558.jpeg

These look AMAZING. Totally wearable trio!! And the new CMW pearls, they look exactly like what I’d expect compared to the vendor pic - very honest seller!! :appl:

We need pics of the necklaces on!!

Haha I totally get agonizing over which pearl to remove. The current lineup is colourful and balanced, it’s a hard choice... But you *have* to keep is the gold opposite the clasp. Cause I want you to keep that one. :bigsmile:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much for posting these. I have been curious about their top vs AAA. An absolutely fantastic medley of colors!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These look AMAZING. Totally wearable trio!! And the new CMW pearls, they look exactly like what I’d expect compared to the vendor pic - very honest seller!! :appl:

We need pics of the necklaces on!!

Haha I totally get agonizing over which pearl to remove. The current lineup is colourful and balanced, it’s a hard choice... But you *have* to keep is the gold opposite the clasp. Cause I want you to keep that one. :bigsmile:

No worries I’m keeping that one! It’ll probably be one of the smaller ones in the back. and I’ll make the gimp shorter too.

Pics of the necklaces worn are in the medley thread.

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The pearls are beautiful!

It does seem the loops of gimp are larger than necessary. If you restring and make smaller, snugger gimp loops you may not even need to remove a pearl.

What size gimp did you use? I find that using a narrower diameter gimp (and a better metal) allows me to make smaller, neater loops. With white metal clasps I use 0.8mm sterling silver gimp from Fire Mountain Gems -- https://www.firemountaingems.com/itemdetails/h202132fd. It looks like it's on backorder right now.
With a yellow gold clasp I use their 0.8mm vermeil gimp (i.e. gold plated over sterling silver)-- https://www.firemountaingems.com/itemdetails/h202129fd -- also on backorder.

I used to buy base metal gimp (gold tone or silver tone) but I found it to be stiffer, and the coils didn't overlap as well. That made for large loops.

If buying non-precious metal look for Fine, not Medium, gimp.

Last edited:

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For that matter the gimp is actually not necessary, strictly speaking, especially if you used synthetic thread instead of silk. You could pass the thread directly through the loop of the clasp. With bracelets there tends to be rather a large gap between the end pearls and stringing without gimp would reduce that gap.
If you do this it's imperative that the loops of the clasp be soldered loops. If they are not soldered, I'd stick to using gimp.

If you restring without gimp, you'll want to keep an eye on the thread where it meets the clasp and restring if it begins to look tatty.

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
This is lovely and the colours seem so much brighter on your wrist.

Beagles

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Truly stunning!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The pearls are beautiful!

It does seem the loops of gimp are larger than necessary. If you restring and make smaller, snugger gimp loops you may not even need to remove a pearl.

What size gimp did you use? I find that using a narrower diameter gimp (and a better metal) allows me to make smaller, neater loops. With white metal clasps I use 0.8mm sterling silver gimp from Fire Mountain Gems -- https://www.firemountaingems.com/itemdetails/h202132fd. It looks like it's on backorder right now.
With a yellow gold clasp I use their 0.8mm vermeil gimp (i.e. gold plated over sterling silver)-- https://www.firemountaingems.com/itemdetails/h202129fd -- also on backorder.

I used to buy base metal gimp (gold tone or silver tone) but I found it to be stiffer, and the coils didn't overlap as well. That made for large loops.

If buying non-precious metal look for Fine, not Medium, gimp.

Great advice! I redid the gimp and also replaced knots with the little beadalon spacers and it made it slliiiiightly shorter but enough not to fall off haha. Yay!
209B02C6-75F1-4DB6-9C62-DF93EFF7D608.jpeg

Mukti

Shiny_Rock
I looove my new multicolored circles! Had to remove 3 as I have small wrists. I really should remove one more for optimal fit but I don’t wanna lol.

792A7722-570E-4330-8248-0B08E09BC0EA.jpeg 12F4FD53-E5AD-42E5-A38C-4B909743D435.jpeg 135AB6D8-8C24-41C3-932F-CDA1A223F012.jpeg 6AFB00AD-A31D-4FE5-9DCE-3087C8E67BDC.jpeg 0C0AAFB6-B39A-4E00-813A-B24D2FF3B301.jpeg

Very beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I love this bracelet so much, it looks fantastic with the medley. That dark gold pearl is my favorite.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow :shock: the colors in that bracelet! It’s gorgeous, I’m not surprised you are finding it difficult to decide which one to take off!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow :shock: the colors in that bracelet! It’s gorgeous, I’m not surprised you are finding it difficult to decide which one to take off!

So far so good. We will see if wearing it this loose bothers me.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ah! A bonus with small fingers/small wrists—lots of bang for the buck with things like diamonds and pearls looking large n' in charge on you!

:(2
I have a small hand with fat short stubby fingers and a wide wrist

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
Loving those colours!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I didn't know i needed Tahitians, now I do! lol! Those have the most fabulous luster!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results