shape
carat
color
clarity

Tahitian Pearl jewelry ideas needed

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have about 4 different Tahitian pearls (approx. 11-13 mm) I need some ideas, I wan to make a ring with one of them. I want something unique.
Bonus points for a pendant idea as well.

737liz

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How wearable does it have to be? I mean, I'm kind of in love with this idea. But low key it is not. I also like this idea for a bracelet cuff. Maybe with cs instead of diamonds. But basically if none of them match, a scatter is a great way to out them all into one mega piece. And because I am greedy can we see the pearls please?

Screenshot_20210520-161441_WhatsApp.jpg

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How wearable does it have to be? I mean, I'm kind of in love with this idea. But low key it is not. I also like this idea for a bracelet cuff. Maybe with cs instead of diamonds. But basically if none of them match, a scatter is a great way to out them all into one mega piece. And because I am greedy can we see the pearls please?

Ohhh pretty, I like that but I don't have the diamonds, lol. I think 2 might match pretty close

I will dig them out of the safe and attempt some pics tonight.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh pretty, I like that but I don't have the diamonds, lol. I think 2 might match pretty close

I will dig them out of the safe and attempt some pics tonight.

Instead of diamonds, how about using Moissy or lab/MMD instead?

DK :))

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pics would be great!
I like what Thomas sauve on Etsy does with pearl designs.
Do you have a budget in mind?

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pics would be great!
I like what Thomas sauve on Etsy does with pearl designs.
Do you have a budget in mind?

I will have to check out Etsy for his designs, I haven't thought yet how much I want to spend.
Do you have a link for any of his Etsy designs?

Adam95

Shiny_Rock

I love this idea. Maybe you could try colorless sapphires or some other gemstones. These are heated only and cheaper than most synthetics!

1621594511863.png

Adam95

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhh

I like that, he has some really interesting items.

I second this idea! Thomas's designs are beautiful; I saw a ring in person recently that my friend had received as an anniversary gift and it was lovely.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot to take pics of the Tahitians last night as I was busy baking for a retirement party for a coworker, I will do so tonight.

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Except Kasumi pearls aren't ever called fireballs. Completely different pearls.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results