Tahitian charm bracelet or Ombre bracelet

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I vote for the ombré bracelet.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I'd also pick the ombre bracelet. I think it would go with anything. I don't feel like charm bracelets have any age limit though, and of course all that really matters is which one you like best. That, and posting pic. Oh yes, posting pics matters most of all! :)

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
I think the charm bracelet has the easier to work clasp. When you're dealing with a bracelet, you only have one hand to work the clasp, and I just can't see doing up the fishhook clasp on the ombre with one hand. Then again, which ever bracelet is chosen, you might consider asking them to change out the clasp for the orbit clasp, which looks cool and is easy to work with one hand.

As far as which looks good with casual clothing? You're talking to someone who wears opera length Hanadamas with jeans.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
GreenBling|1450333958|3962564 said:
Hi

Have been eyeing the tahitian charm bracelet for a very long time, then came the Ombre akoya + Tahitian. I dress casually, often with jeans. Do you think the ombre goes with casual look? Would charm bracelet look too cute on a 4x year old?

http://www.pearlparadise.com/p-462-adjustable-65-to-8-inch-tahitian-pearl-charm-bracelet.aspx

http://www.pearlparadise.com/p-2696-ombre-collection-akoya-and-tahitian-pearl-bracelet.aspx

thanks!

A 4 year old?

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
NacreLover|1450361529|3962615 said:
Hi

Have been eyeing the tahitian charm bracelet for a very long time, then came the Ombre akoya + Tahitian. I dress casually, often with jeans. Do you think the ombre goes with casual look? Would charm bracelet look too cute on a 4x year old?

http://www.pearlparadise.com/p-462-adjustable-65-to-8-inch-tahitian-pearl-charm-bracelet.aspx

http://www.pearlparadise.com/p-2696-ombre-collection-akoya-and-tahitian-pearl-bracelet.aspx

thanks!

A 4 year old?

Forty something LOL

mtsapphirelovingannie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I am 40 plus and I would wear the charm bracelet. I think it would be great with casual clothes. I like the ombre too.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
GreenBling|1450364312|3962632 said:
NacreLover|1450361529|3962615 said:
Hi

thanks!

A 4 year old?

Forty something LOL

4ranchgirl who is over 40 wears hers and it's really pretty. No adult would look wrong wearing this bracelet. It wold be less formal than the other you showed. I was wearing 4 pearl bracelets with jeans yesterday and I like them.

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the bracelets. I too have concern about the ombre clasp - not just how it would be a pain to hook it with one hand, also the last freshadama necklace kept 'unlocking' which I eventually replaced with something more secured. Already lost a very dear bracelet this year so if i go for the ombre, would ask PP if they could use a diff type clasp.

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
Think i should get both. But first, lottery ticket!

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
The description says the Akoyas in the ombre bracelet are blue, so that would be my choice. Also, it has the round Tahitians.

The charm bracelet with the baroques would be more casual, but I'd worry about banging the pearls around and losing one.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
GreenBling|1450365201|3962640 said:
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the bracelets. I too have concern about the ombre clasp - not just how it would be a pain to hook it with one hand, also the last freshadama necklace kept 'unlocking' which I eventually replaced with something more secured. Already lost a very dear bracelet this year so if i go for the ombre, would ask PP if they could use a diff type clasp.

I don't blame you, The fish hook clasp is hard to do yourself. So what are you thinking a ball clasp to match the size of the pearls?

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
NacreLover

Yes, a ball clasp is what i have in mind. The akoyas next to the clasp are 8mm. Don't know if ball clasps come in diff sizes. It might ruin the design if too big. Perhaps lobster clasps if ball doesn't work. Any other suggestion?

Still undecided about the bracelets. Both are so beautiful.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
They come small so there would be no interruption in shape.

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
I like the orbit clasp. It comes in small and large sizes. It looks cool and it's very easy to work and it's secure.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
Ball clasps can be tricky to do with one hand. I find them just as challenging as the fishhook.

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
Just looked up the orbit clasps. Love them. Thank you for the suggestion!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The chrm bracelet is adorable - my pick for sure. :love: :appl:

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
They are both lovely, and I think the ombre bracelet can still be worn with jeans. But it is a bit more formal, so it depends on the look you're going for.

amti

Rough_Rock
I don't believe there is an age range for either, but I love the ombre bracelet! It is different and classy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results