shape
carat
color
clarity

Tahitian Baroque Strand from FF- multicolored 14.8mm- PICS!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LGK

Ideal_Rock
So this is the strand I just got from Elana. For those who didn''t wade through my last thread this is what happened: it was originally going to be a Pelosi style strand... then it kind of evolved
9.gif
. I tried to buy the Pelosi style strand on her site right now, but some other lucky girl got it first. Which worked out just fine- this is more my style.

Anyway, Elana said she had another blue/silver strand that the other Pelosi necklace had started as, but with better lustre, and that I could pick the other interesting pearls to put on it- in fact, she mailed me a selection of gorgeous baroques and some Paspaley South Seas whites. The SS pearls were drop dead gorgeous- and one was enormous, bigger than the center pearl that ended up on this strand. But they stuck out and ultimately detracted from the rest of the pearls. So I ended up picking some lovely Tahitian baroques, including the absolutely amazing huge fuschia peacock one that''s just off center. She really guessed my taste amazingly well. I''m thrilled with it!

I strung it really short. It''s choker length on me. I love big pearls at that length for some reason, dunno why. The center sky blue one is the size of a gumball, it''s huge. There are a number of beautiful teal ones, some purple, one really pale bluelavender, a couple of different shades of pink/grey, some sky blue, etc. The lustre is just amazingly lovely for a large size strand. My Pearl Paradise baroque strand is definitely less lustrous. I am *really* thrilled with the colors, the quality and dear god the size of this necklace. I didn''t realize just how much I really love huge pearls. They''re sexy. I think the smaller ones I have look classy and beautiful, but there''s something about this multicolored, baroque, big Tahitian necklace that I''ve just fallen in love with
3.gif

My pics, per usual, suck. Sorry!

bigpearlselana.jpg

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Gah. The colors are all greyed out and totally gone. I''ll have to try some outside tomorrow.

bigpearlselana1.jpg

LGK

Ideal_Rock
With my OEC.

bigpearlselana3.jpg

LGK

Ideal_Rock
I''m a little spacey after several 12 hour workdays in a row.

bigpearlselana4.jpg

LGK

Ideal_Rock
A disembodied neck shot.

bigpearlselana6.jpg

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Nother neck shot. I just realized- this necklace is the perfect length and size to hide my thyroid scar
9.gif
. That pleases me for sure!

bigpearlselana7.jpg

LGK

Ideal_Rock

bigpearlseleana2.jpg

LGK

Ideal_Rock
With it's buddies
2.gif

That's all for now.

Thanks SB! I, er, actually slept in it last night
20.gif
. It's definitely my new pet.

bigpearlsonplate1.jpg

Aww you''re so cute! They look really really good on you. That is also the length that I wear most of mine at... just to make sure you can see them above most shirts ;-)

And yeah, those are huge!!! Love ''em!
30.gif

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Wowza, wowza,

Those neckshots really show the multicolor range. I just love that strand.

They are spectacular-look great on you, and you look beautiful.

I also love the length - simply stunning!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE IT!
30.gif
30.gif

Those big pearls are to die for. Looks amazing on you.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL! I love that you slept in it! It looks perfect on you and how awesome that you made it wear it covers your scar!!! It is a beauty to behold. I would have slept with it too...except my dog might have gotten jealous. LOL!! What a lovely collection you have!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results