shape
carat
color
clarity

Tada! I''m back, with a quest for my xmas prezzie!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ladies! For those of you who still remember me, I''m in Sydney right now! Just went to Bondi beach today and got myself real burnt altho I used almost half a tube of sunscreen.
41.gif

Anyway, my fiance is gonna start working this coming July and he just told me today that for xmas, he''s gonna gimme SGD$500 budget to get a necklace/pendant! What I have in mind is probably a heart pendant in white gold (mayb with some melee?), but I have no idea which design to go for yet. So it''ll be great if you can post pics of ur heart pendants for me!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Gladyskristen! There is an old thread on heart shaped pendants that may help..........https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/lets-share-our-heart-shaped-pendants.38488/.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi there! Here''s a pic of my heart pendant - it''s a "journey" style heart that my parents got me - good luck finding your gift!

jjcheart100_1031a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results