shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori''s new line up!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not fond of them. . .the rings look unfinished, as if they each need a bit more carving done for completion.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not digging ''em. I agree that they look blocky or clunky or less-refined. My hunch is that some of their styles were getting VERY complex and its hard to have quality control on so much *detail work*. These are easier to produce & easier to keep their quality consistent.

GossamerAngel

Shiny_Rock
Here''s what I''m thinking though...personally, they are NOT my style at all. And not what I would think of when I think of what a typical Tacori design would/should look like...but just in trying to look at it from another POV, maybe that was the exact POINT of creating these new designs that are such a departure from their norm, maybe they are trying to reach a new audience, a whole new Tacori customer that would shudder to wear a delicate, filigree''d, micropave ring more typical of the Tacori style. They know they have enough gorgeous designs to satisfy the latter customer, so now they are trying to appeal to a different end of the spectrum. Cast a wider net in difficult economic times, ya know?

*shrug* Just a thought! :)

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 10:16:25 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Date: 2/18/2009 10:12:46 PM

Author: musey

Those were the detail shots... here they are smaller but all together.

They seem a bit heftier than I''m used to tacori being?
Nice job Musey.
36.gif

Ditto - that was my first thought as well, I think they look sort of chunky
25.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 11:32:57 AM
Author: musey
Deelight, that makes a lot of sense.

Here''s the blurb they give for the line:

Reflect your strength and style with a striking new ring from Tacori’s 2009 engagement collection. Featuring a triple-Brilliant round diamond front and a mirror-smooth high polish band, this ring makes a strong statement with its bold band, measuring approximately 7.5mm wide. Tacori’s signature crescent details along the side mark the authenticity of the Tacori design and give subtle accents to the band.

7.5mm wide!!
6.gif
Wow! Plus matching wedding band to make it 15mm?
31.gif
3.gif

Thanks Musey, I try :).

WOAH 7.5mm is really thick, I for one wouldn''t have enough finger real estate, I can comfortably fit about 6-7mm tops on my finger even though I have long fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results