shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori''s Invites

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2006 12:10:43 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring

Date: 6/26/2006 11:55:26 AM
Author: BrightSpot
Tacori,

I''m sorry I''m so late to respond, but just wanted to tell you that your invites look fabulous! They''re very chic & lovely & the grommet (is that what it is?) attaching the layers is so cool! You did a wonderful job--you''re such a talented lady! I''m super impressed.
36.gif

Never too late. Thanks so much. It is a grommet! Luckily my FI and one of my BM put all 200 invites together
27.gif
What a pain it must have been...
That''s awesome! I love that your wedding invite has a grommet on it & that you didn''t have to assemble them yourself.
31.gif
It looks so sleek & "grommet" is fun to say. Grommet. Grommet. Fun.
3.gif
Is it Friday yet?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/28/2006 1:48:18 PM

Tacori,

I''m sorry I''m so late to respond, but just wanted to tell you that your invites look fabulous! They''re very chic & lovely & the grommet (is that what it is?) attaching the layers is so cool! You did a wonderful job--you''re such a talented lady! I''m super impressed.
36.gif

Never too late. Thanks so much. It is a grommet! Luckily my FI and one of my BM put all 200 invites together
27.gif

That''s awesome! I love that your wedding invite has a grommet on it & that you didn''t have to assemble them yourself.
31.gif
It looks so sleek & ''grommet'' is fun to say. Grommet. Grommet. Fun.
3.gif
Is it Friday yet?

Haha, you are a nut!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2006 2:54:43 AM

Date: 6/28/2006 1:48:18 PM

Tacori,

36.gif

27.gif

31.gif
It looks so sleek & ''grommet'' is fun to say. Grommet. Grommet. Fun.
3.gif
Is it Friday yet?

Haha, you are a nut!
Sometimes I feel like a nut. Sometimes I don''t.
3.gif
Have a great weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results