shape
carat
color
clarity

tacori setting???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cali805

Rough_Rock
After months of shopping around and searching the net I have finally found the perfect setting. It is a platinum Tacori eternity ring (the picture is attached). The only problem is it cost more then I can afford. I was looking into getting a replica made but not really sure where to look.

THTQ2271.jpg

DiamondOptics

Shiny_Rock
Very Impressive!

Kirk

newenglandgemlab

Shiny_Rock
It will be tough to replicate that quality of workmanship and actually save any money. It may not be worth it to cut corners. I can see why you like it...it is gorgeous! Cindy

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
http://www.tradeshop.com

click on Client Previews

they do custom hand engraving and they are VERY reputable here in town. they can make anything you ask and will keep doing it until getting it right.

they can also help you find stones.

no..not affiliated, but have seen their handiwork and for hand carving, antique reproductions, or tacori lookin' settings (not exact copies though, that's copyright infringement) you can get a BEAUTIFUL piece of jewelery with excellent craftsmanship that will actually be a "one and only" design for you.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results