shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrs.mccutcheon

Rough_Rock
I''ve been looking at tacori rings and have found a particular style i like however i can not find the price of it anywhere. can anyone help me?
confused.gif
confused.gif

jlim

Shiny_Rock
Try this website.

http://www.solomonbrothers.com

mrs.mccutcheon

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the helpful site. However it doesn't have my ring on it! I love this style and we're trying to figure out if we can afford it. Are they're any look a like tacori ring places? I really love the style but hate the price. I'm looking for something both gold and silver but elegant at the same time. Any suggestions wear to look??

JohnWild

Rough_Rock
Try www.billbarnes.com

I was looking at those ring styles for my fiancee and found their site to contain more styles and show all the pricing options. Also they will mail you a free ring sizer in less than a week and are very responsive.

The other option is if you buy a diamond from a local vendor like Whiteflash and others, often they can have their personal jewelers create something "almost" like what you want.

Sincerely,

John Wild

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results