shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori Rings and Diamonds now at Los Angeles Bloomingdales

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
Tacori rings and diamonds are now being carried at my local Bloomingdales (Century City mall in Los Angeles). I was really surprised to see them there today just shining back at me! I spoke with the Tacori rep (who was very nice) for a bit while I (of course) tried on a few baubles. I mentioned to him that I was a PSer, and the first thing he said was "you know that site is run by jewelers, right?". I found that a little odd. But anyway, just wanted to share in case anyone was local and wanted to stop by to see (or buy) some Tacori! Also, if you open a Bloomingdales credit card you can get a 10% discount during the first 24 hours - can come in pretty handy if you're making a hefty Tacori purchase!

Glitteratti

Rough_Rock
Re: Tacori Rings and Diamonds now at Los Angeles Bloomingdal

How does this work? Do they also send your diamond and size to Tacori to be made? Or are they ready to wear rings that you'd be buying?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Glitteratti|1316829630|3024346 said:
How does this work? Do they also send your diamond and size to Tacori to be made? Or are they ready to wear rings that you'd be buying?

I am sure they do as Tacori is located in LA. My local jeweler was going to drive me stone to Tacori to be set if I chose one of their settings.

CaseyP

Rough_Rock

My local mall has a jewelry store that is an authorized Tacori retailer.

The way they explained it to me is that they overnight it to Tacori, who builds the ring to fit your stone, and then the completed ring is sent back to the retailer, for me to pick up.

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock

Like others have said, I believe they would build your Tacori ring at their factory in LA. All the settings had CZ's in them, so I assume you are just trying the settings on for look/style, then you select your diamond and they make it for you. The guy did tell me he had about 60 Tacori diamonds in the store for sale.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results