shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lia

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know the best way for me to sell a Tacori ring, I have at HT2326 with diamonds half way around. Unfortunetly the wedding is off. Was worn only for a couple of months.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Are you just selling the setting?? or the setting and diamond????

Lia

Rough_Rock
I''m selling the setting only the center stone in it is a cz.

Shopgirlk

Rough_Rock
Lia...

I am sorry to hear the wedding is off. My thoughts are with you. I am curious as to what the setting looks like.

Lia

Rough_Rock
It''s this ring but with diamonds going half way around the ring only though.

HT2326.jpg

Shopgirlk

Rough_Rock
This may be a horrifically DUMB question, but the CZ in your setting is a round. Can it that be "tweaked" to fit a radiant cut? And what size is that CZ? Thank you.

Lia

Rough_Rock
The cz is round and 2 carats. To be honest with you I''m not sure if you can change the prongs.

saffiebella

Rough_Rock
How much are you selling it for? I have a 1.5 carat European Cut. What are the stats of the 2 side stones? Do you have the documentation from Tacori?

E-mail me:
[email protected]

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That would look beautiful with a sapphire too. Hmmmmmmmmmmm
emotion-40.gif

That is the exact ring in which I am interested. Is it appropriate to ask what you are asking for it? I assume that I could have a diamond put into that ring but would need to check. Do you know?

Thanks

SweetPink

Rough_Rock
Sorry about the wedding....these things happen for a reason, something better is ahead.

My suggestion for the Tacori is to have the cz removed and sell the setting on ebay. With ebay you''ll have the chance to sell at a starting price and have people bid on it and you just might make more $$ that what you expected. Tacori is extremely sought after and might go for some competitive bidding,
Anyway sweetie,,Good Luck
emsmile.gif

djdeuce

Rough_Rock
I am interested. Does it have a center stone? What are you asking?

laney

Brilliant_Rock
Just FYI

Tacori is changing my center "head" area to fit a different stone. It''s costing about $300. So if you needed to change the size - or the prongs, I''m sure it could be done..

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry about your wedding being called off...good luck to you.

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
Looks like this is an old thread..............

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results