shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori ring featured in

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
I just thought that Tacori fans might like to know that a new Tacori ring can be seen on Kate Hudson’s left hand in the hit movie “You, Me, & Dupree” (in theatres now)!

For Kate Hudson’s character in the movie, Tacori custom-created an Asscher & Baguette Engagement Ring, set with a 3 carat Asscher-cut diamond center stone, surrounded by three long, tapered baguettes on the sides. Tacori''s signature crescent silhouettes are discreetly styled under the baguettes. (And while this ring is great for an Asscher stone, the setting also works well for a round center stone)

Details of the ring are as follows:

Style number: 2581 ASH 8.5
Carat weight of accents: 0.50 ct (not including center)
As designed, the ring sells for $4,630.00 in platinum for finger size up to 6.5 with larger sizes costing slightly more, center stone not included. The ring is probably available in 18k white gold, but I don''t know the price as of yet, I''m just passing on the details of the press release that I received today from Tacori. Here is a copy of the photo spread that accompanied the press release, unfortunately I don''t have better close-ups of the ring but it looks quite pretty from what I can see! I''m guessing that it will be available with the usual variety of Tacori ring shanks including etched or diamond with diamond accents...

Tacori_KateHudsonMovieRings.bmp

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Cool Todd, thanks for sharing! That ring is just gorgeous as most Tacori designs are. I haven''t seen the movie yet, but now I certainly want to see it!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Yay! I love Tacori sightings! I still remember Monica''s in "Friends."

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori makes some of my favorite styles out there..thanks for the info Todd..

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Seeing that bling is the main reason I''d even consider seeing the movie!
2.gif
Thanks for the heads up!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results