shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori ring, advice on thinning the prongs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Carolynw

Shiny_Rock
Do you think the prongs should be thinned down slightly, it feels alittle prong bulky.

new1 001.jpg

Carolynw

Shiny_Rock
here is another side view

new 016.jpg

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Your best bet for this question would probably be to post it in Rocky Talk- then some of the benchpeople and/or other experts might get more exposure to this question....

vistaview

Rough_Rock
Hi there - glad to see you got your rings!

I posted a while ago in regard to your Tacori questions and I mentioned that I went with the same wedding band that you did, but with a different engagement ring (mine don''t match) mainly because I wanted more delicate prongs. If you are not entirely pleased with your ring, maybe Tacori could redo the prongs? On my ring (ht 2326), the prongs are slightly split and smaller - if that appeals to you, perhaps you might request that your jeweler send it back for alternate prongs.

I am thrilled with my (non-matching) set and I hope that you will eventually be also.

Take care.
1.gif

ninasstar

Rough_Rock
Hi. As you know, I have this exact same set and absolutely love it. I think the prongs are perfect...but if you think they are too big, then certainly have your jeweler check with Tacori for recommendations.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results