shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori Ladies Please Come in!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know this seems like a strange request but can anyone post a picture of your Tacori stamp. Mine does like look like the one in the ad and I just want to make sure they did it properly. Mine is pretty light like it is engraved not "stamped".

Thanks

njc

Brilliant_Rock
This is the best i can right now...

Mine is engraved TACORI (all caps) and has the little box around it and the corners of the box curve in. On the exact opposite side of my ring is the same box and inside it says PLAT.

Hope this helps!
35.gif

tacori_stamps.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It does, thank you! That is what mine looks like too so I guess it is right. On their ads it is different so I just wanted to make sure.

Thanks again,
Sarah

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
I wonder if it depends on the ring style or when it was made how the stamp looks? Mine is "stamped" in each ring but the "box" around it is square not rounded. I have a custom head on the tacori koala band.

Beautiful rings girls!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/17/2005 7:18:57 PM
Author: PunchNPie75
I wonder if it depends on the ring style or when it was made how the stamp looks?
I feel all of ours (i know for sure mine and yours PnP) have been made in the last year. Mine Oct/Nov ''04, PnP''s the last couple of months...

I just checked out their website and there are different types of stamps and engraving on the rings. Some are engraved like what i posted, some without the box, some stamped in a box, some stamped in like a oval type box and some stamped with like a wavey box.

Its just to make us CrAzY!
19.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know. Mine looks like yours though. the rectangle with the inverted rounded edges. I was hoping it would come in their wooden tacori boxes but it didn''t. I e-mailed them and they said you could buy one directly from them. I don''t know if I really will though. I do love Tacori''s sense of design. Are you ever surprised by comments you get?

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I have a request: Can you gals post pictures of your stunning rings instead of the stamp/engraving inside? I love the details of a tacori ring, and would love to see them all grouped together!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
HI,
I don''t have a Tacori, but I do have a Ritani set and I did notice that on one of the wedding bands, the PT950 stamp is not straight and stamped at a slant so it touches the edge of the inner shank, but then gets to the middle by the time the "50" part is stamped.
I just figure whoever made it screwed up, but since it is on the inside and I am the only one who notices it, it doesn''t bother me too much.

As far as the box, when my jeweler got the rings in ( two wedding bands and the e-ring), I did notice that they sent it in plastic, but each one had a little tag that said Ritani Endless love. My jeweler just gave me two of their boxes.

Later, when I had Ritani fix the rings, they did send me out the rings in a Ritani box, and I did not have to pay for it.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/18/2005 12:39:14 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I know. Mine looks like yours though. the rectangle with the inverted rounded edges. I was hoping it would come in their wooden tacori boxes but it didn''t. I e-mailed them and they said you could buy one directly from them. I don''t know if I really will though. I do love Tacori''s sense of design. Are you ever surprised by comments you get?
I dont have the wooden box either... mine came in a box from the jewelry store. Funny thing, looking at the Tacori''s in magazine ads i was like whoa, thats a lot of detail in there... too much for me! Then i found my ring and got knocked off my feet and am in love with them all! I dont think it is possible to take a picture and capture the dainty/delicatness of the rings.

How do you mean surprised by comments? Most people just say its nice or unique... theyve never seen anything like it... something along those lines. I''ve actually started handing people my ring (ones i know well) so they can turn it around in their hand and see all the details. I usually dont get comments on my ring and if i do, its from people i know. Strangers have never commented on my rings.

Jaysonmom - ill work on getting that started for you. Would be cool since we do have the ''Show me your halo'' thread going!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
njc- I have strangers literally grab my hand to get a better look. Sometimes it catches me off gaurd. I always get positive comments (i hope everyone does on their rings and people who don''t like it just don''t comment). I also agree that people always think it is so different, detailed, and beautiful. I am so jewelry obsessed though I cannot believe how many people have never heard of Tacori!
30.gif
I heart tacori.

My-ring_front-view.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
The ads have been "altered" to make the stamp more prominent.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
that''s not nice of them. I guess it makes sense and doesn''t really matter since no one can see the stamp. I was just so confused.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
punch ''n pie do you have a picture of your Tacori. We would love to see it!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s just like any other ad. The do whatever they can within the bounds of law to make that product look more appealing.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/18/2005 3:54:54 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
punch ''n pie do you have a picture of your Tacori. We would love to see it!

gah! My fiance lives 400 miles away and has our digital camera. The nerve of him taking it... Maybe I can borrow my mom''s when I go home to visit next weekend and snap away!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results