shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori HT2326 Fix and Full Set

IamKrysie

Rough_Rock
I took the advice of my fellow PSers and sent my engagement ring back to Tacori to get the prongs fixed. (Side Note: My diamond was originally set by my local jeweler, not Tacori) I decided to do this in conjunction with ordering the matching band for my HT2326.
While the price tag sting was a bit more painful than going with a custom made band, I am so happy with the results. Tacori did my prong work for free and even cleaned up my engagement ring so that it looks even sparklier than when it was brand new! Sure, I paid for the name. But It was worth it to me.

I have also added pics of the hubby to be's band. He opted for a flat platinum 4mm band. Simple and beautiful. I just love the slightly skinnier rings on men.

So here's what I had before:

KMGBefore1.jpg

KMGBefore2.jpg

While it was most certainly a beautiful ring, the prongs were just so... obtrusive.

And here's what I have now:

iamkrysiewedset2.jpg

iamkrysiewedset1.jpg

I know I have to get a spacer ring, just putting it off for a bit. Too many last minute wedding preparations!

KMGBefore1.jpg

KMGBefore2.jpg

iamkrysiewedset1.jpg

iamkrysiewedset2.jpg

IamKrysie

Rough_Rock
And here are the bands, in all their glory..

Im trying to convince future hubby to let me pick up a Trinity ring at Cartier while we are in Paris for our honeymoon.. but there's a slim chance of that happening.

KMGTacBandAlone.jpg

KMGTacTifBands.jpg

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
pretty!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The prongs look great now! Tacori has lovely pieces but their prongs do tend to be a bit large.

Love your bands too! :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad everything worked out and you're happy with your ring now! It looks great, that is such a gorgeous set!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are just stunning! I love the look of Tacori's settings.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
How pretty! Good luck with the last minute wedding prep!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it looks perfect on you!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice - I do like the shorter prongs better. Your rings look great and I do like hubby's ring too!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings! Yours looks sooooooo much better with the slimmed down prongs!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Tacori rings! :love: You were SO smart to have it sent to them to fix the prongs! I like it much better!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results