shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori eternity sizing bar engraving

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Carolynw

Shiny_Rock
Hi, I had some request for this. I had Tacori make the engraving on the sizing bar so that if the ring did turn, it displayed more like diamonds then a sizing bar. Here is what Tacori did to the ring.

DSC02518.JPG

Carolynw

Shiny_Rock
trying to find it

DSC02525.JPG

Patty

Ideal_Rock
What a great idea!
36.gif

It looks wonderful!

Now you have the best of both worlds...the look of an eternity ring with the practicality of a sizing bar. Hooray!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That turned out great Carolyn and I love your beautiful Tacori rings!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
I like that..clever!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very cool. I found Tacori was willing to do pretty much anything. It is a great idea.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It is lovely, those are some very pretty sizing bars and the rings are great!
36.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, beautiful
30.gif

Carolynw

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone. They really made a difference putting the engraving, so if anyone is considering eternity and is scared about all the resizing issues, this works great. You can hardly tell that their is a sizing bar, but have the comfort of knowing you could resize if necessary.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
great idea carolyn...

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
HEY CAROLYN!

You were right, they look great! What a neat idea! What made you decide to do it? Wow, the engraving is so detailed and intricate (but what else would you expect from Tacori!)

Love your set of course
30.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic idea and it looks great! Good thinking!!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
WOW! FANTASTIC IDEA!
36.gif

Hmmm... now everyone put on their thinking caps... what could be done with a shared-prong style semi-eternity band?!! Detailed engraving would not really "match" the style of the shared prong... but there must be SOMETHING creative that could be done to that section of plain plat band!

Cone on now... THINK!!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Ritani has the platnium go in and out shapped like the stones are in the one I fell for originally: picture taken from Pearlman''s

ritanit single prong round plat in the back.JPG

Carolynw

Shiny_Rock
What made me do it? I was bothered when the ring would turn alittle, not much but alittle and I would see the plain sizing bar, so I emailed Tacori direct and a lady named Ashley suggested it. I originally asked if she could just fill in the sizing bar with diamonds now that I knew my size, she said no way, because once the ring is already made it''s too late for that, but what she would suggest is the engraving. I took a chance and sent it back to Tacori, which they charged me nothing for, basically free, and I was really happy when I got them back.
Much better.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/8/2006 5:39:49 PM
Author: Carolynw
What made me do it? I was bothered when the ring would turn alittle, not much but alittle and I would see the plain sizing bar, so I emailed Tacori direct and a lady named Ashley suggested it. I originally asked if she could just fill in the sizing bar with diamonds now that I knew my size, she said no way, because once the ring is already made it''s too late for that, but what she would suggest is the engraving. I took a chance and sent it back to Tacori, which they charged me nothing for, basically free, and I was really happy when I got them back.

Much better.

Awesome! I talked to Ashley a lot during my "tacori saga" and she was always so helpful. Im so impressed with how neat and detailed it looks, and if it turns now you can barely differentiate! So glad you are enjoying your rings, Carolyn after all you went through!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results