shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori Discontinued Design ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

daltrix

Rough_Rock
I'm planning to get engaged later this year and have been scouting for a ring for a few weeks. I finally found a design I truly love, only to hear its been discontinued by Tacori. Does anyone know if an exact replica of this design exists or will I need to have a jewler copy it? Thanks for your help.

tacx1.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You will need a very good ring maker to duplicate this since the ring seems to require several techniques in need of precise execution. Tacory's price is probably close to the cost of gaving this made... if you go this route.

When was it discontinued? Could it be that one of Tacory's distributors could still have one?

daltrix

Rough_Rock
I'm guessing it was discontinued last year. Tacori no longer lists it as part of their collections and none of their vendors in the New York City area carry it anymore. Michael C. Fina still has the design on their website, but doesn't carry it.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hm... does not sound good. You may try Tacory shops outside your area, but after one year, it does not sound likely to find it, I guess. There is always some risk that a copy will not be exactly as the model (for better or for worse) - if you decise to have this custom made. If no other tacory seems tempting... are you going to have it reproduced?

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
ba4223s.jpg

We have verified with Tacori that this is a BA-4233S from appearances and that ring is still in production. The ring sells for $2,470.00 in platinum. Let us know if we can help you further...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results