shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori Dantela with a +3 carat round diamond

lizzardxoxo

Rough_Rock
Anybody have one and wouldn't mind posting a pic? I am deciding between these 2 Dantela settings for my 3 carat upgrade. Would love to see an actual, similar size diamond in either setting.

Thanks in advance!

_38147.jpg

_38148.jpg

Q

Queenie60

I like the first setting. You may try Pinterest to see if there are photos of the settings. Or google images. Good luck - both settings are nice.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually had the first setting but I got it for a 1.5 ct stone and then changed my mind. So I can't help you with a view with a 3 ct stone, but I can show you a 7.5mm one!

tacori2623a.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - if that is a 1.5 carat stone in that setting I can't imagine how large a 3 carat stone would look in it! It is a beautiful setting though - love the three stone look on your hand DS!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1473647294|4075373 said:
Wow - if that is a 1.5 carat stone in that setting I can't imagine how large a 3 carat stone would look in it! It is a beautiful setting though - love the three stone look on your hand DS!

Thanks, MGR! I am hoping to reset my AVR in the near future and I do have the thought of trying to fit small sidestones in the setting. It's complicated because I want a somewhat antique style setting, but I like side stones a lot!

I will have to agree, this setting would make a 3 ct stone look huge. My one concern is that this setting might be pretty high to fit a 3 ct stone. And lizzard, this setting will be $8920 in platinum for a 3 ct stone. I honestly would rather have a Victor Canera setting which would be handforged and cost much less.

lizzardxoxo

Rough_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1473647972|4075378 said:
MissGotRocks|1473647294|4075373 said:

Thanks, MGR! I am hoping to reset my AVR in the near future and I do have the thought of trying to fit small sidestones in the setting. It's complicated because I want a somewhat antique style setting, but I like side stones a lot!

I will have to agree, this setting would make a 3 ct stone look huge. My one concern is that this setting might be pretty high to fit a 3 ct stone. And lizzard, this setting will be $8920 in platinum for a 3 ct stone. I honestly would rather have a Victor Canera setting which would be handforged and cost much less.

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

For the time being, I am going with a 6-prong solitaire setting, until I decide my setting preference. Hoping that by wearing the diamond for a little while, will give me some "inspiration" for my final setting!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a good plan! That is what I have done....for 3 years!!! Still haven't decided on my reset!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results