shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori Authenticity

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

buyaring

Rough_Rock
All,

My jeweler finally got the Tacori rings I ordered (2576, 2576B1) last week. I inspected the rings and compared them to the store model, everything looked fine. I remembered one thing, I didn''t see the Tacori stamp on both the engagement or wedding band!! I got the 18K white gold rings, is there a reason I should suspect they are fake from an authorized reseller?

Should I ask the jeweler to return the rings and get them stamped?

Thanks,

K

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock
That''s a little strange....both my rings have Tacori clearly stamped on the inside, even though both are full diamond eternity, they still managed to squeeze it in there....mine are platinum but I don''t think it should matter. Is your dealer and "athorized Tacori retailer"? You can check here: Where to buy - you might also want to contact Tacori directly via email to ask if they can authenticate your rings for you.

Diana

TLJP

Rough_Rock
Hi K,

I have the 2628 in white gold and it does have the tacori stamp - so I know that it is not because you ordered it in white gold. Also your rings should come with a certificate of authenticity from Tacori.

T

buyaring

Rough_Rock
Hi, I have checked and he is an authorized retailer. Does anyone have the number for Tacori? I hada 1-800 number but lost it.

I sent them an email but the automatic reply said it can take weeks for them to reply.

Thanks,

K

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wouldn''t worry about them being fake but I would have them sent back to Tacori for the stamp.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2009 8:56:31 PM
Author: mrssalvo
I wouldn't worry about them being fake but I would have them sent back to Tacori for the stamp.
Ditto.

My vatche ring doesn't have a vatche stamp, and the authorized retailer I took it to for maintenance last year questioned its authenticity. I don't know why it's not stamped, but I think it's not a copyrighted design of theirs... or something.
shrug1.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2009 9:55:14 PM
Author: musey
Date: 4/13/2009 8:56:31 PM
Author: mrssalvo
I wouldn''t worry about them being fake but I would have them sent back to Tacori for the stamp.
Ditto.

My vatche ring doesn''t have a vatche stamp, and the authorized retailer I took it to for maintenance last year questioned its authenticity. I don''t know why it''s not stamped, but I think it''s not a copyrighted design of theirs... or something.
shrug1.gif
Here''s that thread if you''re interested: <a href="https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/branded-versus-unbranded-setting.93029/

Not tacori, but it may have something to do with your lack of stamps?

buyaring

Rough_Rock
Sorry but the link for "Not tacori, but it may have something to do with your lack of stamps? does not work." I will call them this morning and ask them to see what their response is.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Might just be an oversight too. When settings are not all machine made sometimes there are inconsistencies. But I agree-if you send it in I am sure you can get them to stamp it.

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
I''d worry too if it''s a designer setting but has no stamps... My Daussi says ''Daussi'' on the ring shank. It is not a huge thing but you just need it for peace of mind and perhaps for appraisal and future upgrades. No one wd buy a Tiffany if it doesn''t say Tiffany...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results