shape
carat
color
clarity

Table Centrepieces

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
As my wedding will be in a 12th Century building that is going to need a lot of greenery/flowers etc to look right, I''m planning on both saving some $$$ and adding to the ''medieval'' feel by having bowls of fruit with vine leaves and ivy on the tables. I''m not allowed real candles so I''m thinking of either fake tealights in frosted votives or battery operated white fairylights in amongst all the garlands.

So, I want the fruit raised up in this kind of thing - I love the pewter look as well:

I''m not having much luck finding them for hire or for sale in large quantities. However, the wedding is not for 18 months, so I could start buying them on ebay and hope 12/14 turn up over the months and I can get them for not too much $. However they will all be different shapes and heights.

What would you do? Or does anyone know of somewhere that hires this kind of thing?

shirleypewtershop_1932_5285174.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results