shape
carat
color
clarity

T & Co. Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamondSeeker10

Rough_Rock
Here is the ultimate question i guess. When you see a Tiffany & Co. solitaire round cut ring, can you tell that it is T & Co., is there a distinct look? or could i basically go to my local jeweler and have him replicate the ring, band and setting without anyone ever telling the difference?

i went and saw a few Tiffany rings today and they just look special. Is this true, or just a visual perception i was getting awed by in the store?

thanks

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
If you're talking about the traditional Tiffany solitaire then yes, it looks different than most of the so-called Tiffany-style solitaires out there. IMO, though, it's not enough to justify the price and there are other solitaires I find more attractive--including the classic Cartier.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is all about your perception. In a Tiffany store, yes the rings look special because in your mind you know that they ARE different, so subconsciously you will think they look different. Plus jewelry store lighting always helps. But if you are out on the street and see a woman with a tiffany replica solitaire (a well made one, not a cheap knockoff), will you be able to know instantly that is not a Tiffany stone and ring? I have never been able to tell myself, personally. Now if you grab their hand, scrutinize the ring and band and stone...maybe...
2.gif
But is that realistic?

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Yes, you can tell the difference... (Or at least, I can
2.gif
9.gif
)...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results