shape
carat
color
clarity

T&CO Ebay find. What do you think??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
I've never seen an eternity band like this from T&CO. What do you think of the price/condition of the piece, given the pictures? It seems authentic doesn't it? Honest opinions and advice are appreciated
1.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-TIFFANY-CO-PLATINUM-DIAMOND-SAPPHIRE-BAND-RING_W0QQitemZ400021261793QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item400021261793&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A10%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That seller sells a lot of T&Co pieces. I''d buy from them. Their buy-it-now prices are high, though. So I''d offer a low amount and then see what they''ll take. My goal is to buy pieces that are about half the current price for similar items. That ring is beautiful! let us know if you get it!!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I don''t like the metal work on the channel--would bug me to no end.

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys! Yeah Coati, I agree with you about the meatalwork on the channel... oh well!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn''t really notice that at first, but it would probably bother me, too. However, they have a return policy, so there isn''t a lot of risk in looking at something to see. Those buy-it-now prices mean nothing, really. If they have a best offer option, they are not expecting to get the buy-it-now price.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know......I truly honestly wouldn''t trust an Ebay seller who happens to sell a lot of Tiffany stuff......
40.gif

That''s just my opinion though.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/2/2009 3:36:21 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
I don''t know......I truly honestly wouldn''t trust an Ebay seller who happens to sell a lot of Tiffany stuff......
40.gif

There are reliable second hand sellers of Tiffany platinum. Signed Pieces is one for sure. There is a good market for Tiffany pieces, and you can get fabulous deals if you really search and are patient. You can easily get good pieces 30-50% off retail. It is the sterling that you mostly have to watch out for the fakes. That''s cheap enough to buy the real thing anyway!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/2/2009 4:02:57 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006

40.gif

There are reliable second hand sellers of Tiffany platinum. Signed Pieces is one for sure. There is a good market for Tiffany pieces, and you can get fabulous deals if you really search and are patient. You can easily get good pieces 30-50% off retail. It is the sterling that you mostly have to watch out for the fakes. That''s cheap enough to buy the real thing anyway!
I check Signed Pieces at least 3 times a week
6.gif
I''m looking for a specific eternity band (the alternating baguette and rounds) and I''d rather purchase from them than any other vendor but it really does take patience!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/2/2009 4:10:47 PM
Author: westjenn

40.gif

I check Signed Pieces at least 3 times a week
6.gif
I''m looking for a specific eternity band (the alternating baguette and rounds) and I''d rather purchase from them than any other vendor but it really does take patience!
Yes, it does take patience! I''ll tell you a little secret. My hubby bought me the Tiffany 2.86 ct. eternity ring from SP for Christmas/anniversary, and it was perfection...looked brand new! I couldn''t believe they had my size. But when I got it, it was just too huge to wear with my e-ring, so I had to return it.
8.gif
But I am now totally sold on buying Tiffany second hand. That piece looked totally new and could have passed as new if the recipient didn''t know where it came from. I don''t have any experience with this NY Jewelers, but they remind me a little of SP. It would be good if we had another reliable source to watch. There is someone looking at one of their rings now, so I''ll let you know if she ends up buying and how the experience is.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock

40.gif

Yeah, Signed Pieces......

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I also love signed pieces and would buy from them in a heartbeat because of their reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results