shape
carat
color
clarity

T-1927 who bought it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone from here? I saw it posted last night, went to make sure it was the same one that Ryon was considering but had decided he didn''t want and when I went back to Barry''s site only seconds later it was sold. Thank goodness! I was going to buy it.
36.gif
Thanks for saving me some $! So who was it? I want tons of pictures.
30.gif

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
I saw it and wondered if that was Ryon''s stone he was considering before he moved toward the RH one. Maybe Gypsy got it?

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Rest assured it''s not me - it takes me days to decide anything, and I drive all the PSers up a wall with my agonizing and questions.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe Ryon changed his mind and decided to have both stones sent to him for review?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Doesn''t seem like it Chrono. I thought it was a gorgeous stone. I hope whoever got it will enjoy it thoroughly!

Ryon

Shiny_Rock
I chose to pass it up, not me haha

Barry has informed me of a ton more rough in a pink/lavender color =)

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/28/2009 5:39:11 PM
Author: Ryon
I chose to pass it up, not me haha

Barry has informed me of a ton more rough in a pink/lavender color =)
oooohhh,, can''t wait for that!
36.gif

Ryon

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, hope whoever got that stone likes it..
I did a good job advertising it haha

Chicago

Shiny_Rock
I wasn't going to say anything but I'm bursting at the seams with joy over this gorgeous gem. It arrived in today's mail and let me just say it's a showstopper! It was already too dark outside when I got home for pics but I promise to snap and share a few this wknd. A special thanks to Ryon for passing on this stone, please don't take offense but I truly believe it would have knocked your girlfriend's socks off!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Chicago, I don''t even know what stone they''re talking about, but I''m so glad you found something you love, especially after reading your other thread. Now I don''t feel so bad for you (except for the $$ lost). I''ll be checking back for pics or a new thread!

Chicago

Shiny_Rock
Cellentani here''s Barry''s pic of T-1927. Receiving this gem today was definitely the silver lining on my black cloud with the other tourmaline I regret buying.

Barry 6.8mm 1.23ct tourmaline t-1927.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
It looks lovely, and I can''t wait to see your pics! Is this the big one that was over 8mm?

Chicago

Shiny_Rock
I wish it were! I believe the 8mm-ish whopper was a Malaya Garnet, darn pasta dinner put me to sleep too early and it was sold by the time I woke up
39.gif

This tourmaline is *only* 6.8mm (1.23ct) and I already have a setting for it. Details and pics later this weekend
2.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2009 11:48:51 PM
Author: Chicago
Cellentani here''s Barry''s pic of T-1927. Receiving this gem today was definitely the silver lining on my black cloud with the other tourmaline I regret buying.

That is the spirit! Fix gem mistakes by buying more gems
36.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/30/2009 10:47:25 AM
Author: icekid
That is the spirit! Fix gem mistakes by buying more gems
36.gif
Hahaha!
9.gif
You are so naughty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results