shape
carat
color
clarity

swissgemshop

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lordstylz

Rough_Rock
Has anyone had experience with swissgemshop.com? I like the prices of the emeralds there, and thinking of trying it out. Any advice or guidelines for buying with them or on the web? Or just wait to go to a store and see in person?

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Hi,

I bought two pear shaped emeralds as side stones''s for BF''s brother''s E-ring. They were a gorgeous colour and looked really good with a 1.5ct RB. They weren''t exactly the same size, but my modellist set them so you can''t tell.

The only problem I had was that they got stuck in customs and it was 6 weeks before I found out. I was getting desperate and nearly had to go with LAB as I couldn''t find a similar pair anywhere!!
23.gif

I don''t think his sapphires are as good as Natural Sapphire or Cherrypicked etc, but prices are excellent and the stones I bought looked exactly as they did in the pictures.

Communication was also very good.

Hope that helps!

lordstylz

Rough_Rock
What would you need to do to avoid the customs fiasco?

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
It looks like the webstie is actually www.swissgemshop.ch

If you type .com, you don''t get a gem website....

lordstylz

Rough_Rock
LOL.... sorry. I hope I didn''t get anyone at trouble at work or something. I am not even going to try the .com now. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results