shape
carat
color
clarity

SweetPea''s Wedding Stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Oooh! I love BOTH sets of shoes! Might have to get me some of those flip-flop wedges so I stay tall enough in my dress! Where''d you get them Sweetpea?

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/3/2007 12:05:21 AM
Author: Harleigh
Oooh! I love BOTH sets of shoes! Might have to get me some of those flip-flop wedges so I stay tall enough in my dress! Where''d you get them Sweetpea?
They''re from Victoria''s Secret : )

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, thank you!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Everything is gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE your dress! That lace is soo romantic!!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/2/2007 11:37:42 PM
Author: *~Sweetpea~*
Date: 9/2/2007 11:17:41 PM

Author: labbielove

i love your dress!

and i''m also jealous of your timeline,

i start around the same time, but leaving my house at 12:15

yikes.

Hi Labbie! Aren''t you a casablanca bride too, or am I thinking of someone else?

Nope, but I do have all lace as well. I''m wearing Maggie Sottero''s Grace Kelly

Linky

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine is Casablanca 1831. I loooooooove it. I am very happy with Casablanca as a company. I had a few modifications, like no beading and we''re giving the skirt a hint of a mermaidish look too. Can''t wait for my next fitting!!!

1831F.jpg

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/3/2007 1:54:44 AM
Author: whenharrymetsally
Wow! Everything is gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE your dress! That lace is soo romantic!!
Thank you!!! I''m so excited!

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/3/2007 4:56:57 AM

Date: 9/2/2007 11:37:42 PM

Date: 9/2/2007 11:17:41 PM

i love your dress!

and i''m also jealous of your timeline,

i start around the same time, but leaving my house at 12:15

yikes.

Hi Labbie! Aren''t you a casablanca bride too, or am I thinking of someone else?

Nope, but I do have all lace as well. I''m wearing Maggie Sottero''s Grace Kelly

Linky
Ohhh, that''s right!!!! I absolutely LOVE that dress too!!!

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/3/2007 10:14:16 AM
Author: neatfreak
Mine is Casablanca 1831. I loooooooove it. I am very happy with Casablanca as a company. I had a few modifications, like no beading and we''re giving the skirt a hint of a mermaidish look too. Can''t wait for my next fitting!!!
That is really a beautiful dress! I agree, I couldn''t be happier with Casablanca as a company -- I didn''t ask for any specific modifications, but they sent the dress much earlier than expected so I was able to start having fittings abotu a month earlier than I would have normally, which is great becasue it leaves room for errors if any happen!

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Hi SP,

Oh goodness, I had no idea you were going to town with your wedding planning...your wedding sounds like it''s going to be amazing! Don''t worry, everything will fall into place! Just for the sake of sharing, I have attached the shoes I was telling you about in my other posting. I was surprised, they were quite comfy! Anyhow, I am thinking of you and so happy for you! When is the big day?

Sending you many hugs!
ulualoha

Shoes_TL.jpg

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Hi SP! I think you were thinking of me! I have a Casablanca, too! Mine is 1823, and wow- our wedding is in two months! As of today, actually!

Everything looks amazing! I'm so excited for you!! Have you sent out the invites yet? Are you enjoying the planning, or are you clenching your teeth in your sleep like I am?

I LOVE your flowers! What kind are you having?

ETA: Also waaaaay jealous about your timeline. My ceremony is at 9:30am, and I'm want to pass out whenever I think of my schedule!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything looks great! Make sure you eat some lunch though. I had wedge/stacked flip flops for the reception as well and they were a LIFE SAVER!

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/3/2007 2:10:48 PM
Author: ulualoha
Hi SP,

Oh goodness, I had no idea you were going to town with your wedding planning...your wedding sounds like it''s going to be amazing! Don''t worry, everything will fall into place! Just for the sake of sharing, I have attached the shoes I was telling you about in my other posting. I was surprised, they were quite comfy! Anyhow, I am thinking of you and so happy for you! When is the big day?

Sending you many hugs!
ulualoha
Hi Ulualoha--

Yeah, we''ve been engaged for a year and a half, so I did most of the planning before we moved out of state.

The big day is Nov. 24th! I''m so excited!!!

Your shoes are lovley by the way! I bought mine online and were lucky that they''re super comfy but I''m keeping the flip flops just in case.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/3/2007 5:11:08 PM
Author: AmberWaves
Hi SP! I think you were thinking of me! I have a Casablanca, too! Mine is 1823, and wow- our wedding is in two months! As of today, actually!

Everything looks amazing! I'm so excited for you!! Have you sent out the invites yet? Are you enjoying the planning, or are you clenching your teeth in your sleep like I am?

I LOVE your flowers! What kind are you having?

ETA: Also waaaaay jealous about your timeline. My ceremony is at 9:30am, and I'm want to pass out whenever I think of my schedule!
Hi Amber! I was thinking of you! Did you have to get alot of alterations on your dress?

We did majorly luck out with our time line, our church said basically any time after 10 is fair game for us.

The flowers that we're using for the centerpieces are just american beauty red roses with stemmed crystals and my bouquet will be ivory roses with stephanatois (can't spell it) with rhinestone centers. We're keeping our colors simple wiht mostly ivory and red but then the bridesmaids have black with champagne sashes

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/3/2007 5:33:25 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Everything looks great! Make sure you eat some lunch though. I had wedge/stacked flip flops for the reception as well and they were a LIFE SAVER!
Thanks, Tacori! I definately am going to have some sort of lunch and keep a power bar in my clutch in case I get hungry right before the ceremony.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/3/2007 5:41:02 PM
Date: 9/3/2007 5:33:25 PM

Author: Tacori E-ring

Thanks, Tacori! I definately am going to have some sort of lunch and keep a power bar in my clutch in case I get hungry right before the ceremony.

Ok good! I don''t think our dinner was served until 8:00 so I would have died if I hadn''t had lunch. We just had subs and ate them at the salon. There was enough down time waiting for everyone to get done.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results