shape
carat
color
clarity

Sweet Little Hundred Dollar Auction Find!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last night TR said, "Oh! Here's your ring!"

I had no idea what he was talking about. Well apparently back in January he was looking at a list of auction items and showed me the pic of this ring, to which I said "That's cute!" (I have no recollection of this specific conversation BTW because it's an everyday occurrence around here.) He bid on the ring and got it for $100. It's been sitting in the cup holder of his truck ratting around with a bunch of change ever since and he just remembered it.

It's marked 14K and I thought the diamond was real. Today when I was down visiting Ilya he took a look and confirmed.

So here it is -- my bargain ring! Nothing spectacular, but I love it anyway!

Holy crap, that's amazing for $100! Hope you get lots of enjoyment out of this ring. And good job, TR!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow $100, that is great! It is very sweet, what a lovely surprise.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
That's really pretty. I think you got a great buy!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a great little story
Love it !
$100 very well spent !
Enjoy

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ooh what a darling ring, I hope it makes you smile wearing it, it’s so sweet that TR bought it for you.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a score!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for the nice comments (and TR says thank you too LOL)!

There have been some... uh... let's just say other things over the years that have not been such pleasant surprises. You never know what you might get from an online auction, haha.

I should have cleaned this before I took pics BTW. I just used a little Dawn and a soft brush on it and it's really a little fireball now!

I should have cleaned this before I took pics BTW. I just used a little Dawn and a soft brush on it and it's really a little fireball now!

You know what this means....MOAR PICS!!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for the nice comments (and TR says thank you too LOL)!

There have been some... uh... let's just say other things over the years that have not been such pleasant surprises. You never know what you might get from an online auction, haha.

I have an off topic question for you. The next time you go to Ivy and Rose, would it be possible for you to take some pictures of a stone? If so I can put a listing up for you that has my contact information through LT.

I asked for photos in a video and I received a video, but just one photo.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have an off topic question for you. The next time you go to Ivy and Rose, would it be possible for you to take some pictures of a stone? If so I can put a listing up for you that has my contact information through LT.

I asked for photos in a video and I received a video, but just one photo.

Sure! I likely won't be back there for a few weeks at least as we're still waiting for one of the side stones for my emerald ring to come in (stuck in customs... covid... ugh... ). But if you're still interested then I would be more than happy to!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Sure! I likely won't be back there for a few weeks at least as we're still waiting for one of the side stones for my emerald ring to come in (stuck in customs... covid... ugh... ). But if you're still interested then I would be more than happy to!

Sounds good. I'm not ready to buy yet, but am looking at my options. I'll find a listing and post for you so we can communicate that way.

I figured if you were going there, it was worth an ask!

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Great find! And that sounds like something my DH would do…leaving it lying around for a while before telling me. Enjoy in good health!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa, that's so pretty!!! I love that style of setting. And the price was certainly right lol! What a cute story!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and $100 well spent!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results