shape
carat
color
clarity

Sweet Alhambra

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone tried on anything from the Sweet Alhambra line? I know that they''re smaller, but are they little girl-sized or can a grown girl wear them?
2.gif

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
I haven''t tried it on - but I was asking myself the same question the other day
2.gif

Personally, I would even prefer the sweet alhambra line to the bigger size - I think it''s more classy for a grown up woman to wear the more delicate line.

Which pieces from the sweet alhambra line are you planning to get? Any pictures?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What I don''t like is that the only one that comes in white gold apparently is the turquoise. Too bad they don''t do the others in wg.

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
I do tend to like simple, delicate pendants. But this is for my long-term wish list, so I''m not planning on getting it for years and years and years.
39.gif

PE1_VAN04_JO_PE_NORMAL.jpg

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
So, same miniature pendant, but shorter chain for younger girls and longer chain for women (makes sense to me). I wonder what the price difference is, if there is one. I didn''t see a chain length for the above pendant, but the price listed was 660 euros = 1025 USD.

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
this pendant is sweet!

diamondseeker - do you know which pieces exactly are available in WG (and turquoise)? (which type of pendant/bracelet?)

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/31/2008 3:14:13 PM
Author: Honey228
So, same miniature pendant, but shorter chain for younger girls and longer chain for women (makes sense to me). I wonder what the price difference is, if there is one. I didn''t see a chain length for the above pendant, but the price listed was 660 euros = 1025 USD.

aaaah, have you got a catalogue from van cleef at home? could you tell me the price for this cute pendant in WG?

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Haha, no I wish. I got the prices from myprestigium.com (you have to be a member and sign in to see the prices). Here''s the white gold (the call it grey gold hehe) butterfly version of the pendant. It''s listed at 820 euros = 1270 USD.

whitegoldbutterfly.jpg

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
oh cool, thanks! is there also the same pendant that you like in WG (the clover or whatever it is
2.gif
)

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Haven''t seen the clover in wg yet, sorry.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Didn''t Charlotte (Kristin Davis) wear one in the SITC movie?????????? She had it doubled with another pendant, and it looked cute. Peitit, but cute.

cheers--Sharon

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
I think I went into fabulous overload during that movie - fabulous purses, fabulous shoes, fabulous clothes, fabulous accessories, fabulous real estate! - too much for me to catch everything!
18.gif

RoseRed

Shiny_Rock
Charlotte definitely wears the turquoise in the movie.
When I saw it yesterday I recognized the pendant from this thread. I would''nt have known what it was!
It looks so sweet on her. And now I want one! lol
20.gif

Did you guys notice she wears her engagement ring on her right hand? And could any of you tell what kind of diamond wb she had? Was it rb shared prong?

Can you tell I really liked the jewelry Charlotte was wearing the movie?!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/31/2008 3:14:59 PM
Author: Ms.Dreamy
this pendant is sweet!

diamondseeker - do you know which pieces exactly are available in WG (and turquoise)? (which type of pendant/bracelet?)
I think I just looked at the Van Cleef and Arpels website and found them. I don't think they had prices. Unfortunately all the others seem to come in yellow gold. That is a shame because I think they'd sell alot of the white mother-of-pearl clovers in white gold.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
VC&A''s website has pictures of them all, but you need to scroll around a bit. No prices though. Some seem to come in kid AND mom sizes! How cute!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/2/2008 11:09:36 AM
Author: RoseRed
Charlotte definitely wears the turquoise in the movie.

When I saw it yesterday I recognized the pendant from this thread. I would'nt have known what it was!

It looks so sweet on her. And now I want one! lol
20.gif

Did you guys notice she wears her engagement ring on her right hand? And could any of you tell what kind of diamond wb she had? Was it rb shared prong?

Can you tell I really liked the jewelry Charlotte was wearing the movie?!

I LOVED the layered look with the teeny ones!!!

As far as her ering, I bet it is too big for a band! Seriously though, she often wore her ring from Trey on her right hand, which bugged me for some reason.

ETA:I also noticed Carrie rocked some teeny studs, I loved it!

RoseRed

Shiny_Rock
oh yeah, that rock on her right hand was definitely too big for a band.

And I love the teeny layered necklaces look too! And SJP''s teeny studs were sweet.

Wasn''t so crazy about Miranda''s over the top ear-bobs, though!
9.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I am lost--I just realized they carry VCA at Birks downtown..... I am inquiring about the butterfly w/g in turquoise and the clover in MOP in y/g. Wear them together--as they are small.

cheers--Sharon

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2008 6:25:11 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

I am lost--I just realized they carry VCA at Birks downtown..... I am inquiring about the butterfly w/g in turquoise and the clover in MOP in y/g. Wear them together--as they are small.

cheers--Sharon

OH nice! Please post pics when you get them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results